The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Information Sought

EMILY

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I wondered if anyone on this site might be able to help me track down a chap I purchased by beloved lurcher from nine years ago. The chap lives (or perhaps lived) in Lydney, Glos (not far from Chepstow) and he was the father of twins, who would now be about 10 years old. He owned a brindle lurcher (whippet, collie, greyhound) and he mated her to a black saluki. She had 13 pups - all blacks and dark brindles. He also had a jack russell terrier. He both worked and showed his dogs and also kept a brother of my chosen pup from the same litter. I saw him several years ago at a lurcher show in Usk with the above mentioned litter mate who was a big brindle dog with some white markings. I would dearly like to get in touch with him if possible - if anyone can help please, please could they let me know. Many thanks.

Have you tried on the working lurcher sites such as the hunting life?

No I hadn't thought of that - many thanks will try that as well - also going to try through the Countrymans Weekly letters page as someone might know of him. Many thanks for your reply.

Any further forward EMILY? Mind if your writing to gain info via CW or any of the hunting sites to say your not from the CSA :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately no further forward on finding this chap - was hoping he might have a litter of pups or be planning a litter which might be related to my lurcher we had from him nine years ago (a long shot I know!). I am considering some other pups at the moment though so it isn't the end of the world if I can't find this chap - just wanted a link with my old lurcher :(

Know what you mean :( ...still, sometimes better to start afresh. All the best :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back