The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Inter-club Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Good to see that your rosette donation from South Cotswolds came in soooooo handy :- " ......Looks like a good day ........

Gary Coulburn said:
Sounds like you all had a good day :thumbsup: Ill have to try some of that trout Jeff.
Your more than welcome to some trout anytime Gary you being a member of the Lancashire see you soon maybe the next lure coursing event :thumbsup:

And another :thumbsup:

Inter__club_10.9.06_055.jpg

These are for the lady who asked for these, sorry i didn't catch your name.

Inter__club_10.9.06_258.jpg

Fantastic pictures, I get a real sense of the atmosphere and I can almost smell the breakfast cooking ;)

One question though....................Why wasn't it raining? It always rains when you're racing Mark! Perhaps you brought the sunshine home with you from Cornwall.

It is really nice to see that both clubs are thriving, and also that through the wonderful medium of the internet, you have encouraged and welcomed new people to join in with racing their dogs. It looks like you all had great fun, enjoyed good sport, the kids seemed to be having a great time, and you've set a shining example of a well run event :thumbsup:

Well done to Lampy and the Spryers, when is the return match?

Thanks Joanna,

The weather on the day was fantastic, the rain in the week meant the ground was as near perfect for racing as you could ask for. :thumbsup:

Must say though knowing Lampy i'm not sure whether i'm looking forward to his write up or dreading it LOL :cheers:

there had been a childrens rugby match on over the far side of the field in the morning that finished just as we started racing it was brilliant to see so many of the parents (and kids) staying on to watch the racing and they all had loads of questions about racing and whippets.

Hopefully next year more clubs might be able to put a team forward.

Hi everyone. Just catching up. Still on hols :) . What a fabulous day we all had on Sunday. The racing was good and friendly, the company was as good as you could wish for and the hospitality and food could not have been better. As I said at the time, the Lancs club laid on a great day and I congratulate and thank them all . Lovely to meet everyone and thanks to all for your warm welcome and everything that contributed to a great day. If invited, we will be there next time (w00t) .

Now then I think we must all spare a thought for those Spryers, oh yes. I cannot sign off without making mention of the return match. You may remember last April in Suffolk the success of Spry in a very very close finish( after some bumping, I would add) :angry: well I am pleased to report that the rematch produced a shock result in that my lad ZORRO showed his sister how its done, and in fine style :D . Now I of course am not one to crow and will not labour the point but it must go on record that despite Lesley's very chic designer sunglasses I did detect a tear or two. She was obviously affected by the outcome :- " Never mind Spryers we are always there for a future challenge :p . No stopping us now (w00t) (w00t) .

LAMPY (w00t) :cheers:

Lampy, you don't need an invite mate your always more than welcome at any of our meetings.

Lampy

Don't you mean he showed his sisters how it's done :thumbsup: as I recall in the last challenge the emphasis was on Spry and Bramble which of course Spry won :- " and would have won again :- " bumping :lol: :- " if it makes you feel better, I'm ok with it :teehee: but all credit to the gorgeous Zorro he did you proud :D

Oh and the finish was still very very close, :thumbsup: and as for tears that was just at the thought of you leaving us lampy me old mate :huggles:

Enjoy the rest of your hols :thumbsup:

Till we meet again 8)

The Spryers :p

Looks like you all had a fantastic time. :cheers:

How kind and selfless of Spry to let the guests win :p

Greeting all racers. Well done to all photographers at last Sundays inter club. Great pictures, not to sure about the ones of the geezer presenting the rosettes though (w00t) other than that, brilliant. Just had a quick look through some of mine and thought that you may like to see one or two of my good friend CLIPBOARD MAN! This man and others like him are to be found at all race meetings :eek: doing their organising with great diligence :lol: . Lets hear it folks for CLIPBOARD MAN :thumbsup:

Awww! now everyone knows about his security blanket without that he just wont get out of his van.

i've heard a rumour (not confermed YET) that he actualy sleeps with it and it can often be see on the dashboard when he's working.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back