The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Interclub

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
On behalf of the Lancashire members who travelled to the Heart of England for an interclub meeting today i'd like to say a big thank you to all the H.O.E members for putting on a cracking day.

as we arrived we were treated to a fantastic cold buffet and drinks we then had a fantastic 3 rounds of racing (220/240/260yds).

The ground was perfect and the racing managers hcps were as good as you could of gotten leading to some terrific close finishes with boths sets of members cheering their team mates dogs all the way around the track.

A big thank you to the ladys who ran the kitchen all day supplying everyone with drinks and laying on the cold buffet then a cracking hot sweet & Sour Chicken and Rice followed by home made triffle.

all in all today showed what whippet racing should be about a group of owners getting together running their dogs and having a realy good day which is what you always get at the Heart Of England,

I'd like to thank the Lancashire members who travelled down to represent the club we were so close to stealing the win this time with only 4 points seperating the two clubs after 21 cracking races (92/88).

A big thank you also to Dave Cutler who put a lot of work in organising the race card ect.

hopefully the H.O.E will consider running an open in the next season as the way today went it would take one hell of a beating.

The Ride back was fun as we hit a very large thunder storm which had dozens of cars parked up under motorway bridges for cover from the torrential rain.

The plannings started for the return match. :thumbsup:

Sound like you all had a great day :thumbsup: glad you got home ok Mark and Paula :thumbsup:

Well done to you all :thumbsup:

What a great day and brill company. Very nice to have met you all ;)

looking forward to the next one ;)

A huge THANK YOU to everyone at the H of E club ;) what an excellant day we all had, the food was brill the racing was brill and even the weather was brill, thanks again to you all. :D

Hi lancashire. On behalf of all at the HOE we thankyou for your company. We all had a fantastic days racing. Looking forward to the return leg. :)

Had a fantastic days racing with wonderful hospitality from the HOE im looking forward to a return match we have had straight and a bend maybe its time for lure coursing :- :D or hurdles :lol:

Had a fantastic days racing with wonderful hospitality from the HOE im looking forward to a return match we have had straight and a bend maybe its time for lure coursing :- :D or hurdles :lol:

the return match will be racing maybe bends/straights on the same day make things interesting.

Hi Guys as assistant race manager of HOE, i speak for all of us here when i say WE would love straights/bends on the return. :)

Hi Guys as assistant race manager of HOE, i speak for all of us here when i say WE would love straights/bends on the return. :)

i'm thinking somthing along the lines of a tri distance meeting say 100st, 200curv, 300curv might make for a very interesting day LOL.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back