The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Introducing Lola

Sue Jordan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everyone..I thought I'd just pop on the forum and introduce our new addition. I don't know if anyone one remembers back in the summer I started my search for a companion for my whippet boy Blu. Well we've finally found him a new sister 10 month Lola. She's a sweetheart we have only had her three weeks but she has settled in beautifully, we already love her to bits ...such a loving girl. We were lucky she came from a good home her owner is emigrating and couldn't take her with her. Blu seems to like his new sister although the playfighting does sometimes get a bit rowdy . I think she is bringing the puppy back out in him apart from that all in all things are going okay. Here are a couple of pics

Attachments

• 20211204_211709.jpg
    20211204_211709.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 127
  • 20211216_114256.jpg
    20211216_114256.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 116
Thank you :) the brindle makes her look a bit like a tiger. Come to think of it she is a bit of a tigger the way she bounces all over the place lol

Sorry, that was an error - didn’t intend to duplicate. This technology won’t catch on you know.

Haha thank you very much..that's a lovely Christmas greeting. Merry Christmas!!... yes it's going to be a fun one this year keeping up with these two lol

Thanks Ross J yes she's settled in well really considering it's only been a few weeks

Merry Christmas to you as well,,it will be the first Christmas with our Borzoi and second for out whippet,,they have been spoilt rotten (well all year round to be honest Lol) ,,going to book some secure fields next year so they can run around and not be bothered by other dogs.You will have fun with both of yours ,Our Borzoi settled in really quick with the whippet,,it’s fun watching them play,with the different sizes of them both,,Finn the whippet can walk under Luca the Borzoi now Lol.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back