The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Introducing Mabli

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) aww how cute is she ,tia sends lots of licks and cuddles to her little sister :wub: :lol: tia howls two your right they have a healthy set of lungs on them dont they :- " and as for sleep i know what you mean we kept tia awake for ages last night thinking that would do the trick ,but ooh no she was up as soon as the clock hit 5am :eek: :lol: good luck with her shes a little cutey ,well have to meet up in the future to have a nice walk with them :thumbsup:

Hi Lois, Mabli is so beautiful and cheeky :wub: I'm watching your and Nicky's progress with interest as have just picked up the sisters' handsome chunky brother Tito :huggles:

He is sleeping at the moment, having had great games in the garden, eaten and peed in all the right places, but I am wondering how much he will sleep tonight - in our bedroom too (w00t) But my OH and I are madly in love with him :wub: and the cats don't seem to be too put out :thumbsup: Will post some pics tomorrow GOOD LUCK with your gorgeous girl :huggles:

jostler said:
Hi Lois, Mabli is so beautiful and cheeky :wub: I'm watching your and Nicky's progress with interest as have just picked up the sisters' handsome chunky brother Tito :huggles:
He is sleeping at the moment, having had great games in the garden, eaten and peed in all the right places, but I am wondering how much he will sleep tonight - in our bedroom too (w00t)   But my OH and I are madly in love with him :wub: and the cats don't seem to be too put out :thumbsup: Will post some pics tomorrow GOOD LUCK with your gorgeous girl :huggles:

Awwwww puppy picys,can't wait see to the little handsome boy :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back