The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

irg open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I haven't got a clue where the ears went Jade, perhaps it's because Gilly raced him whilst I was working. He probably listens for me shouting when I'm racing him, so things were different here, I mean how many men listen to a woman !

Well done to all the winners, and thank you to all who took part and made it an enjoyable day, I certainly enjoyed everyones company. There was only person moaning on the day so I switched my phone off so the wife couldn't ring me anymore.

Great pics Scotty, and a big thank you to yourself and Jade for your help.

Did anyone notice those two drowned "old men" on the traps who did a great job in very difficult conditions, they deserve a knighthood.

It must be said the track was in good condition although the heavy rain certainly made it hard for the "railers".

thanks for the comments regarding the pics, i only hope most owners saw a pic of there own dogs, as thats why i post them, i can remember the first time someone took a pic of my dogs that i did not know about, i was great to see. It has only taken three opens for the sun to come out and that was only for one hour, lots of light makes it much better for freezing the action. I must say what a change todays open made to the way we have got used to intodays racing. The weigh in finnished at 11am RACING STARTED AT TWELVE AND FINNISHED AT 2.50 LETS MAKE THIS THE NORM.

Thankyou from the two Old Gentlemen on the traps! We have heard that the two Ugly Sisters in the tower are long past all the strenuous things in life, and if reports are true you both have knighthoods but the wives say you wont wear them?Just keep taking the ugly pills as they are definately working! From the Caped Crusader and Captain Climax who are only wet behind the ears!!!!!

peter is it true that your pic's are that good now your now taking booking's :D ;) for wedding's lol

great job peter ...well done ...how cold were you?

dee

THE ONE TO WATCH OPEN WARWICK 14-03-04

20lb dogs Micks Gem 17.70 24lb dogs Ones Blue Too 17.07 ht Gemson

28lb dogs Gems lad 16.48 ht Colorado 17.09 32lb dogs Mad Mick 16.57

20lb bitches Drama Queen 17.82 ht Sticky Vicky 24lb bitch Girl Power 17.01 ht Over The Moon 17.09

28lb bitches Fluke 16.86 hts Bigland Girl, Night Venture 32lb bitches Xccentric 16.50

Vets

Mimic 2nd Pretty Nifty

44lb scratch Minsters Rocket No limit Come on Sue

Bitch final 1st Fluke, 2nd Drama Queen, Xccentric

Dog final 1st Gems lad, 2nd Mad Mick 3rd Ones Blue Too

Overall 1st Fluke, Gems Lad w/d

CONSOLATION Heat winners Jackarella.Saxon Gem.Connors Lass.Red Reign.Moany Moany.Lennox.Captain Blade. Kestrel Flyer.

BALANCE SHEET FOR WARWICK I.R.G. OPEN 14-03-04

Dogs PAY OUT

Up To 20 lb 3 X £3 =£9 WINNER £15

“ “ 24 LB 6 X £3 = £18 Ht £5 winner £19

“ “ 28 lb 7 x £3 = £21 Ht £5 winner £22

“ “ 32 lb 5 x £3 = £15 winner £21

Bitches

Up To 20 lb 6 x £3 = £18 Ht £5 winner £19

“ “ 24 lb 8 x £3 = £24 Ht £5 winner £25

“ “ 28 lb 11x £3 = £33 Ht x 2 £5 winner £29

“ “ 32 lb 4 x £3 = £12 Winner £18

Vets up to 24 lb 4 x £3 = £12 Winner £18

44 lb Scratch 4 x £5 = £20 Winner £20

No limit Scratch 2 x £5 = £10 Winner £10

Consolation racing 8 heats at £0 8 Ht wins at £5 = £40

TOTAL IN TOTAL OUT

54 x £3 6 x £5 £192-00p Handicap £198

Vets £018

Scratch £030

Consolation £040

TOTAL IN £192-00p TOTAL OUT £286-00P

TOTAL ADDED PRIZE MONEY £ 94—00P

you might laugh Tony but I have done a few wedings for friends, now that is stressfull, it wasent as cold down here as it was up there but by god it was wetter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back