The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

IRG

JoJess

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
we went to the IRG meeting today at Blidworth... weather hot but we enjoyed some good racing, good company and enjoyed the day thoroughly......WELL DONE JOHN M and all the workers who made this open an enjoyable one.....I can't understand why no one has put the results of the IRG meeting on K9... I did not put all the results down as I would have done it......I know Fluke won the A final , she really is a lovely bitch and running realy well........ would some one like to add the other winners......Thanks :D

58 dogs attended this meeting , an enjoyable day with some lovely weather. The results are as follows,

A FINAL

FLUKE

B FINAL

NORTH TO SOUTH

C FINAL

MY CINDERELLA

D FINAL

MONKEY

Other heat winners include

Rift,Coral,Pintsize,Shes the Tops,Lennox,FleeywoodFlame,

Striesand,Two in One,Shania,Shine,Miss Mellish,Online and Springtime.

38lb Scratch

MIDNIGHT BOY

44lb Scratch

MOONPIE

No Limit

ANOTHER WONDER

Pups upto 22lb

WATERFORD

Pups upto 28lb

ROCK ON TOMMY

HW Pups

SALLYS SECRET

Well done to all the dogs who ran it was a very hot day and they all did well. :D

Well Done to everyone who won, especially Michelle & Tony with Ella's big sis, about time she showed us what she's made of.

North to South seems to be on fettle at the moment, he really impressed me at champs too.

A BIG WELL DONE TO DEB N NEIL WITH ANOTHER WONDER,HES RUNNING WELL AY ;)

ALSO WELL DONE TO CHRIS N ANT :D

well done all winners a big well done debs and her nutty hubby neil with another wonder :D

Last edited by a moderator:
debs here, thanks guys, and yes gaz he is totally nutty ???

Well done everyone!

Neil, you missed out Violet (Waterford) winning the supreme pup. ;)

??? well she running that well thought everyone would know who won it eh :p ;) lol you got your own back ey chopper :D

well done john for yet another excellent day :D .

just going to rub more aftersun on my red bits.!!!!! :b

BHWAAAAAAAA

where do you get some of these racing names from some are really funny,

well done the guy that has the camper i really enjoyed myself good day out :D

what did you think of whippet racing then, seems you know a bit about it, ??? do you have a whippet then... funny racing names some maybe where you get your user name freak hole :D

Sorry mutley i dont know what freak hole means ..my user id name is my dogs name larry and i do alot of lamping with him, yes i enjoyed my day at the racing thankyou.

cant tell ya what freak is ;) just a laugh but you get a bit offencive sometimes ??? if you do go racing then your probably well known, and like john says maby a wind up, if it is im game for a laugh as most of us on here are .. :0

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back