The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Irish Game & Country Fair At Birr Castle

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Does anyone know of a show being held this weekend in 'Liogionel' (think that is how it is spelt),lol in Belfast?? i heard there is a festival thing on and there is a dog show being run by matt & seamus but with no racing?? :unsure:

Miss Madam said:
Does anyone know of a show being held this weekend in 'Liogionel' (think that is how it is spelt),lol in Belfast?? i heard there is a festival thing on and there is a dog show being run by matt & seamus but with no racing?? :unsure:

Yes Rose thats true

Its only a family dog show so no racing etc...

if its run by those 2 arses its obviously crap as usual and its to make a few quid for them...dont go... take my word for it DONT GO !!

Last edited by a moderator:
blue eyed boy said:
Have u got any more information about the show???
I know its on Saturday but at the minute thats all, I ll ask my husband he knows and he will get back to you :thumbsup:

stormydog said:
if its run by those 2 arses its obviously crap as usual and its to make a few quid for them...dont go...  take my word for it  DONT GO !!
NOW JOHN THERES NO REASON TO GET ALL PERSONAL,WE SHOULD ALL SUPPORT OUR LOCAL SHOWS AND THE ORGANISERS AS THERES NOT ENOUGH OF THEM AND COME ON BE A GOOD BOY AND GET ALONG,MARKPS ARE YOU STILL ON MOD PREVIEW??????

THESE YOURS WORDS JOHN we get about 5 shows a year over here,SO WHY SLAG ONE OF THEM OFF,now john u need as much support as u can get with lurcher events,racin and showing ect.....

THECAP said:
THESE YOURS WORDS JOHN we get about 5 shows a year over here,SO WHY SLAG ONE OF THEM OFF,now john u need as much support as u can get with lurcher events,racin and showing ect.....

ok..this is the guy who last year sent 4 car loads of us on a while goose chase to a the other end of the country on the wrong day because we wanted to go to a lurcher show else where and not a family show held on a council estate !! support that KISS MY ARSE.

spiteful comes to mind :rant: ....and i travel and support lurcher shows all over the uk so dont give me your shite ok !!?

stormydog said:
THECAP said:

ok..this is the guy who last year sent 4 car loads of us on a while goose chase to a the other end of the country on the wrong day because we wanted to go to a lurcher show else where and not a family show held on a council estate !! support that KISS MY ARSE.

spiteful comes to mind :rant: ....and i travel and support lurcher shows all over the uk so dont give me your shite ok !!?

now calm down john we should all stick together in these hard times,mark

john,have you never considered moving to cornwall???????? you would love the shows here, :lol: :oops: but joking apart this weekends is the one its the best andyou would love it,markps AND THERES NO CHEATING

theres a few of us from cork travelling ,up does anybody know of any good place to stay up there overnite

regards ross

John is matt & seamus One's at Nuts Corner ? or i am wrong? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
stormydog said:
THECAP said:

was not given u shit was just askin a question ok.i understand why u do not support the show if thats wot they did.and wot shit u on about.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back