The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Irish Terrier X Ghd

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I like the Irish Terrier in the mix personally :thumbsup: ....................heres mine

IM001984.jpg

bastrimmed.jpg

He stands at about 28" and is out of a Bedlington x Whippet, by an Irish Terrier x Greyhound.

great looking pups! how they doing?

all pups doin great .

anyone interested pm me or ring 01246825968 :luck:

simpson said:
i am putting my top class ghd to a irish terrier for the first time i know a few people who have done this and say that they are the best lurchers but dont seem to be many about, is there a reason for this and what is everybodys opinion on this cross  :cheers:
MANOR WHIPPETS/NORTH NORFOLK FERRETS

I HAVE JUST BRED A LITTER OF WHIPPET X FELL TERRIER NOW 10 WEEKS OLD

THESE LITTLE TYKES HAVE NO FEAR AND ARE FULL OF IT BUT THEY WILL DO THE JOB FOR WHICH THEY WERE BRED FOR. i HAVE BEEN OUT WITH A IRISH GREYHOUND FIRST CROSS HE WAS A BIT HEAD STRONG AND HARD MOUTHED

FOR RABBITS BUT AS A FOX DOG PURE MAGIC GOOD LUCK PHIL

manor whippets said:
simpson said:
i am putting my top class ghd to a irish terrier for the first time i know a few people who have done this and say that they are the best lurchers but dont seem to be many about, is there a reason for this and what is everybodys opinion on this cross  :cheers:
MANOR WHIPPETS/NORTH NORFOLK FERRETS

I HAVE JUST BRED A LITTER OF WHIPPET X FELL TERRIER NOW 10 WEEKS OLD

THESE LITTLE TYKES HAVE NO FEAR AND ARE FULL OF IT BUT THEY WILL DO THE JOB FOR WHICH THEY WERE BRED FOR. i HAVE BEEN OUT WITH A IRISH GREYHOUND FIRST CROSS HE WAS A BIT HEAD STRONG AND HARD MOUTHED

FOR RABBITS BUT AS A FOX DOG PURE MAGIC GOOD LUCK PHIL

arrrr the are well cute , good luck with your pups ! do you come from andover ? just saw your area code is the same as mine ! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back