The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Is It True

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hellbound said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
Lets stop this before it gets out of hand especially as the topic has come from Jane who ever you are.The new traps are slightly bigger  than the traps the fed currently used at swallowsnest recent events.

One trap was viewed by some of the nnwrf committee and a decision was made to have a full set made.... so Jane do you have a problem with having new traps made at no cost to you or any of our members...certain nnwrf committee members and sponsors  have put there hands in there own pockets to pay for these, the new traps have nothing to do with (99.9 percent of races and 0.1 percent), the size of the new traps are whats available for sale at the time of buying.

The New nwrf put in for its members not take out, if you are so concerned add your full identity to your post.

Thank You Mrs D Bailey NNWRF Registrar ( YOU COULD OF ASKED ME TODAY FACE TO FACE  (w00t) )

seem's you know who it is so why don't you tell everyone :- "

[SIZE=14pt]WHY ?[/SIZE]

JOHNG said:
someone else trying to stir up trouble again or is it the same one?? :angry:
{quote}

Aren't new members interesting......and the topics they come in on or start cool.gif lol

-the time of day they choose to post etc... unsure.gif

Jane-New member.....??? 5 posts in total-available to view.... whistling.gif blink.gif

read for yourselves.... wink.gif {quote}

{quote}

Could be Jane Doe w00t.gif {quote}

this is why

if you know who it is then say

Last edited by a moderator:
hellbound said:
JOHNG said:
someone else trying to stir up trouble again or is it the same one?? :angry:
{quote}

Aren't new members interesting......and the topics they come in on or start cool.gif lol

-the time of day they choose to post etc... unsure.gif

Jane-New member.....??? 5 posts in total-available to view.... whistling.gif blink.gif

read for yourselves.... wink.gif {quote}

{quote}

Could be Jane Doe w00t.gif {quote}

this is why

if you know who it is then say

there,s enough sh*te on this without adding more :oops: :oops: :oops:

jane said:
just heard rumours that fed hav got new traps and been made bigger to accomadate certain dogs at the champs so 99.9999999percent of races have to change there boards for 0.1percent of racer the whippy traps have been that size for about 60 years why change now
smileyfaces2.gif

hellbound said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
Lets stop this before it gets out of hand especially as the topic has come from Jane who ever you are.The new traps are slightly bigger  than the traps the fed currently used at swallowsnest recent events.

One trap was viewed by some of the nnwrf committee and a decision was made to have a full set made.... so Jane do you have a problem with having new traps made at no cost to you or any of our members...certain nnwrf committee members and sponsors  have put there hands in there own pockets to pay for these, the new traps have nothing to do with (99.9 percent of races and 0.1 percent), the size of the new traps are whats available for sale at the time of buying.

The New nwrf put in for its members not take out, if you are so concerned add your full identity to your post.

Thank You Mrs D Bailey NNWRF Registrar ( YOU COULD OF ASKED ME TODAY FACE TO FACE  (w00t) )

hellbound Aren't new members interesting......and the topics they come in on or start cool.gif lol-the time of day they choose to post etc... unsure.gif

read for yourselves.... wink.gif
DENISE BAILEY Could be Jane Doe w00t.gif
hellbound this is why if you know who it is then say
First off please explain to me (where in my post i mentioned that i knew who it was )I notice that you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your posts. Why is it that the people with the smallest minds always have the biggest mouths? Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? Oh well ....I did however say "especially as the topic has come from Jane who ever you are" & ( YOU COULD OF ASKED ME TODAY FACE TO FACE )

As explained to you by myself on several posts in k9 over the past few years, [SIZE=14pt]DON'T QUOTE OR REPLY TO ANY OF MY POST ON K9 [/SIZE] it means i have to go into My Controls unblock you to read your undiluted gibberish only to find once again i wasted my time , for some reason you only tend to post on K9 to cause trouble and bad feeling when ever you see the opportunity arise. Maybe Jane might add her / his full identity themselves who knows

Now, if you care to apologize for wasting my shamefully wasted time, I'll consider accepting it. FOOL

DENISE BAILEY said:
hellbound said:
DENISE BAILEY said:

hellbound Aren't new members interesting......and the topics they come in on or start cool.gif lol-the time of day they choose to post etc... unsure.gif

read for yourselves.... wink.gif
DENISE BAILEY Could be Jane Doe w00t.gif
hellbound this is why if you know who it is then say
First off please explain to me (where in my post i mentioned that i knew who it was )I notice that you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your posts. Why is it that the people with the smallest minds always have the biggest mouths? Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? Oh well ....I did however say "especially as the topic has come from Jane who ever you are" & ( YOU COULD OF ASKED ME TODAY FACE TO FACE )

As explained to you by myself on several posts in k9 over the past few years, [SIZE=14pt]DON'T QUOTE OR REPLY TO ANY OF MY POST ON K9 [/SIZE] it means i have to go into My Controls unblock you to read your undiluted gibberish only to find once again i wasted my time , for some reason you only tend to post on K9 to cause trouble and bad feeling when ever you see the opportunity arise. Maybe Jane might add her / his full identity themselves who knows

Now, if you care to apologize for wasting my shamefully wasted time, I'll consider accepting it. FOOL

sorry don't like getting into all this but your post did say Quote you could of ask me yesterday at racing face to face

and that did imply you knew the person

think if someone as change your post it wants looking into

think its great that you have new bigger trap well done :thumbsup:

maybe Jane would like to make themselves known :- " not really bothered who cares about any opinion of someone who cant speak as themselves :blink: and have to post anonymous :clown:

mutley said:
maybe Jane would like to make themselves known :- " not really bothered who cares about any opinion of someone who cant speak as themselves :blink: and have to post anonymous :clown:

[

iam sure a lot on here would like to know who JANE & MISS MAD are :- " :rant:

miss mad,Feb 5 2007, 03:39 PM
sorry don't like getting into all this but your post did say Quote you could of ask me yesterday at racing face to face

and that did imply you knew the person

think if someone as change your post it wants looking into

think its great that you have new bigger trap well done  :thumbsup:
I don't think i implied anything at all ... and as for anyone changing posts i never said that either, but do know someone on here that has made those accusations before, in fact i would say the exact same wording.

JOHNG said:
mutley said:

[

iam sure a lot on here would like to know who JANE & MISS MAD are :- " :rant:

I know who one of them is, just by reading their posts. I bet they both know each other :D

I think this topic as run it,s course lets get on talking about the new season ahead of us. whats everybodys tips for westhoughton and maltby the week after

maizy moo for supreme cant see anything touching this classy bitch :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't mind of one of my girls was second again :sweating:

think moany moany will be closer, she ran well at easington. maizy must be the favourite looks like she taken over where laceys venture left off unbeatable on the bends, a joy to watch :thumbsup: :luck:

andrew is flying getting better every race, after his performance at easington he must be in with a shout :luck:

HEARD ANDREW RAN WELL AT EASINGTON,BUT STILL GONNA GO WITH MAGICAL DREAMS,

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back