The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Is Laminate Flooring Ok For Whippets?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
not got whippets but have got two old bullmastiffs,and they only had wooden flooring for a couple of years they soon learned that going slower is faster in the long run.and it,s a blessing when they knock your drink over... :cheers:

we have got laminate through the living room and dining room to the back door and if not covered mine can slip if they are ''havin a madun''

i have got 2 great jute type rugs that are 5ft x 7ft, they are absolutely perfect, don't shead fluff and are really easy to clean, i just take them outside clip them to the washing line and power hose them (w00t)

Hi,

Getting our building work done in next couple of months....So it will be SOONER than September now when we will be looking for a puppy.Proberbley,April/may or sooner :- " :D

thanks,

Phill.

Sadly my lurcher and my boxer both slip on laminate flooring and my lurcher has hurt himself twice.

Recently one whippet also fell over and hurt his leg so we have pulled up the flooring and gone back to carpet.

For the lurcher particularly it was a problem and he won't even tread on lino in the kitchen unless he has to which he did tonight and promptly slipped straight over.

Too risky for my oldies in my experience.

We have laminate in our lounge..... Sidney was funny about it for his first day home... but he got the hang of it and has been fine :eek: )

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back