The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Is This True ????

boom

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
original.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
boom said:
I WAS TOLD LAST NIGHT THAT RACING GRAYHOUNDS ARE ON THE TRACK FROM 6MONTHS OLD AND THAY SAY AFTER TWO & HALF YEAR THE DOGS RUNNING LIFE IS OVER ??????????
IS THIS TRUE ?

FAO mod/admin feel free to move this to the grayhound section if needs be :)

think some1 is pulling ye legs

i've moved it to here as you'll get a better response but yes someones having you on,

most trainers dont start schooling till they reach 12-14 months old and they dont race NGRC till they are 15 months old or older depending on the dog concerned.

boom said:
I WAS TOLD LAST NIGHT THAT RACING GRAYHOUNDS ARE ON THE TRACK FROM 6MONTHS OLD AND THAY SAY AFTER TWO & HALF YEAR THE DOGS RUNNING LIFE IS OVER ??????????
IS THIS TRUE ?

Any chance of reveling who told you this CRAP.

Whould be able to give a better response

galty said:
boom said:
IS THIS TRUE ?

i dont see how me telling you who it is could help give a better responce..

he's just a m8 who has been told this to wich he belives. on the other hand i think its nonsence

boom said:
galty said:
boom said:
IS THIS TRUE ?

he's just a m8 who has been told this to wich he belives. on the other hand i think its nonsence

Might help a lot

Please ask your MATE wher he got this crap from.

In fact ask him to join this forum hr could tell us him self

Last edited by a moderator:
galty said:
boom said:
galty said:
boom said:
IS THIS TRUE ?

Might help a lot

Please ask your MATE wher he got this crap from.

In fact ask him to join this forum hr could tell us him self

if he had the internet im sure he would have been a member on here by now...

can i ask you how knowing where he got his info from is gonna help ?

and why should he come on if he could to tell you what i have just been told ? if you need to be told again i will re paste the question for you..

but the agian i have responsible answers to my question so theres no point

boom said:
IS THIS TRUE ?

I know this has been answered but your mate has been told wrongly im afraid... like Mark Roberts has quoted, they dont race before they are 15 months old & i've known some racers still enjoying & winning racers at 7 years old.

Some may take the dogs to the track at a early age but would never run them, as for age...If you can remain injury free then most run the dogs until they stop enjoying it. I have one girl who's 4 and still gets excited going to the track.

Your mate is just a bit uneducated

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back