Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What type of dog is your furr-baby?

• It's like living with a teenager!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • My dog is a couch potato

• Complete diva/drama queen

• Absolute poser! Always hugging over the camera!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My doggy is always looking for attention

• Totally independent! Always embracing their inner lone wolf.

• Always a take or leave it kind of dog, he/she is a jack of all trades

• Other (see comment)

• My dog acts like a human

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy Dog Man

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I don't know if this thread already exists or if I already posted this in general.

I noticed that a lot of members (myself included) have shared photos of themselves cuddling with their dog and their dog posing for them in a photo.

Lady was a sucker for attention, so is Rocco, Lady was a camera ho however Rocco doesn't really care much for the limelight. So I was curious as to what personalities does everyone's dog have?

Is your dog a hug monster?
Is your dog a complete poser for the camera?
Is your a bit of a comedian and knows how to make you laugh?
Is he/she like a teenager (crazy, untidy, emotional, spoiled, rebellious)?
Would your dog rather just blend in with the furniture than join in with the party?
Or is your dog more of a "I'll decide later and you'll know"?

Share some of your dog's colourful traits in the comments, I would like to know. Or just vote in the poll.

Jasper's definitely not a hug monster - he's more a pat on the back, shake of the hand sort of dog. He's not a party animal, either - take him to a party and he'll be the one hanging around in the kitchen studying all the beer bottles and checking (OK eating) the fridge contents. And once he's done that, he'll be saying 'Is it time to go home now? I'm ready for my bed.'

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back