The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

It's Been A Bad Week

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So sorry Sonia,I know how much they meant to you.Big hug from me and George xxx

Sonia and Ian, so sorry to hear of your great loss. This week has certainly not been a good one for you. It was good they did not suffer, but I understand it is hard to say goodbye to them.

R.I.P little animal angels in K9 Heaven

My thoughts are with you at such a very sad time. They will live in your heart forever.

Oh Sonia, I am so very sorry that you have lost both your beautiful babies :'( but you have my utmost respect for doing what was right for them, bless you xx

Run free together, Holly and Regal xx :wub:

Ho how very sad but what fantastic owners to know when the time is right to let go of such beutifull dogs :(

what lovely memorys Im sure you have and lovely lives your two dogs enjoyed x

So sorry for your loss, so sad to lose both.

All i can say is that you will forever have the memories of them.

So sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you.

Mark and Diane

Many thanks to everyone for your kind words, they are a comfort to us at this sad time. Thank you John for the lovely things you said about them,Holly was indeae a law unto herself a little devil in fact but lovely with it :wub: . Regal was bred by us as we had both his mum & dad so we had him from the cradle to the grave which makes it doubly hard :wub: .

Once again thank you everyone.

Sonia & Ian

:( Im so sorry - such a sad time......
Thinking of you both , we have all been there and know its the right thing to do but as every one has said its never easy. It leaves a hole in your heart and lump in your throatbut we need to remember the good times we have had with them. I always loved your older ones quite old fashioned which is rare these days.

:'( :'( How very sad that you have lost both your beautiful dogs together. I can't begin to imagine how awful you must be feeling right now. Regal was a very very handsome dog :wub:

So sorry for your loss,

Love from Julie

XX

How heartbreaking - our thoughts are with you :blink:

With love from Sheona Graham Willow and Rowan

it is very sad when they go i lost 2 of mine last year axle and sky so thoughts are with u both

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back