The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jack The Lad X My Greyhound

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
cliff hanger said:
milly said:
S5000404.jpg
This is a more recent photo of Maggie,taken yesterday.

I've been PM, ing Milly for over a week now but no reply, I would like a to order a pup out of this litter. So could someone give me a contact number please.

cliff

Thanks, been in touch with Geoff and pleased to say I'm on the the waiting list :D :thumbsup:

cliff

milly said:
milly said:
S5000404.jpg

Up to now there are 7 pups ordered, 3 of witch will be going over to Ireland :thumbsup:

I was hoping she was only going to have 6 :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hope to catch you next time geoff,as this would be a good line for future breeding plan's. Look's like the racing is gona be red hot in the next year or 2 mate. ...Billy...

billyboy45 said:
milly said:
milly said:
S5000404.jpg

Up to now there are 7 pups ordered, 3 of witch will be going over to Ireland :thumbsup:

I was hoping she was only going to have 6 :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hope to catch you next time geoff,as this would be a good line for future breeding plan's. Look's like the racing is gona be red hot in the next year or 2 mate. ...Billy...

Yes this global warming is a bloody nuisance Billy :sweating: :D

good luck :luck: with this litter Geoff

Love lisa and the boys x

shes a nice looking girl good luck with the pups :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

THESE PUPS WILL BE CRACKERS BELIEVE ME , :thumbsup:

ive just heard another pop.....or else ive overlapped a teste as i sat down ..yikes!

colin cumin

Up to now she's got 8, 3 black dogs, 2 fawn dogs, and 3 black bitches :sweating:

whoooooooooooooohoooooooooooo class fletch !! :thumbsup:

Congratulations :cheers: Well done Maggie & Jack :thumbsup:

well done hope they turn out crackers for you fletch :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back