The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jan Keeble Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Yvonne where are the pictures lol, we can't wait to see them, (w00t) I think Karen will be hiding lol. :)) And yes l forgot Megan she ran a blinder to win her class on Saturday, Ask Karen wheres Andrews pony :lol:

A big well done to all the winners at Thurrock this weekend sounds like you all had a good time, a big special well done to Yvonne with Pip (U Choose) seems like all the hard work you have put in is working, he is doing you and us proud, well done with Megan (cracked the ice) and well done Karen with Harvey :thumbsup:

(sure we could hear somebody shouting here pippy whippy even though we was in scotland) (w00t)

Home after a great weekend,with some of the nicest folk in whippet racing Always look forward to our weekend in Thurrock,we are made to feel really welcome by Thurrock members,who have worked really hard to ensure the weekend went off without a hitch They couldn't do anything about the rain that came yesterday morning,or did they cause by the time racing started,the rain stopped (w00t) :lol: Well done to you all on pulling off another good one,Sheila would be really proud of you all :thumbsup: Some great races this weekend,loads to congratulate.Will start with Tony Coopers dogs,has he got them on form or what Full of praise for Paul and Sue with there 3. :thumbsup: It's a good job you've put Sue in charge Paul :- :lol: and after what happened to you both on the way down :sweating: was great to see you both go home smiling :thumbsup: John and Pat,cant say anything that hasn't already been said about there 2 charges :thumbsup: ,except well done Pat with Candymill :lol: Big big well done to Keith and Dawn with Clear View know you've had a hard time of it with him,but watch this space cause he's gonna show you all your patience have paid off Andy's Fatboy Slim ran a belter for him :thumbsup: was also great to see Paul and Kathryns lad back on the track Well Done to Shell & family with yours over the weekend :thumbsup: Well Done to Nick with Lovelock Down and to Dave Galea with his lad Bigland Boy,he ran a blinder to take Supreme Dave Now for my mates dogs,Megan (Cracked the Ice) ran brilliant for you Yvonne was well chuffed to see her come up the track in front of a class field, and know you was really proud of her achieving what she's been showing us she's capable of and as for Pip (U Choose) what can I say (w00t) :lol: It's great to see him back on the track, chuffed to bits for John and Fiona,as I know you are too :thumbsup: Alright folks i've done my essay :lol: except to say,couldn't have asked anything more from my 2 this weekend,there both curled up on the sofa while i'm typing :lol: Well Done boys :thumbsup:

Forgot to say was great to see the fabulous Mr Travolta on the dancefloor this weekend :- just a pity his partner wasn't that good :lol: and i'm gonna look for Andy's pony when I get off here Shel :lol:

Just got back from the Thurrock week-end, had a great time in some good company.

There were some very classy races with tight finishes, and well done to all the Thurrock club members

for a smoothly run week-end.

regards

Doreen & Bill

After being pretty much out of racing these past 4 years, it was great to get back to Thurrock at our home track for this years weekend event. When your involved (as I was) in the past helping organise an event you sometimes forget how much effort people put in to make these occasions possible.

So, I would like to thank Pat, John, Muriel, Tony (traps, not even a member), Tom (lure), Lorraine and Jimmy. Danny, Wendy and Jackie for food and drink details, Maisy and Star for raffle work, Rae for scones and cakes, and her other half for having the mouth to draw the raffles (lol)! Obviously around the scenes and in the background there was several others who helped out, and thanks to you all too. I was so humbled, Lorraine got me to judge today even though I got pelted by hailstones, it reminded what is really great about whippet racing and how I wish I could have a new pup in the near future.

It was disappointing the weather played havoc yesterday and the numbers were understandbly curtailed, but it was a fantastic well run event...WELL DONE TO EVERYONE!

And, finally well done to all the winners and losers (there's no racing without winners and losers)....

Well done Thurrock!

Paul

BTW, please anyone attending next year please see me about the local area, regarding take-aways etc.....I do live there you know!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Yvonne, how could I have missed Megan :unsure: Well done Cracked the Ice, I can only blame my advancing years and the need for another eye test (w00t)
You must have been dazzled by all the candles on your cake :teehee:

Sorry, I forgot the lure boys, they helped turn things around double quick, Ray's boy's legs nearly go as fast as his ol' man's mouth LOL! yep, I'm having a joke.......Ray!

Also nice to Jane Madgewick doing well...hope...to contradict the song but I do hope 'the drugs do work'..good luck!

Paul

YID ARMY!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done all the winners and racers, sounds like the weekend has been a good one.

Special well done to Winnie (Ride a White Swan) & Tinkerbelle (Relentless), believe they have run fab all weekend, so proud of you both and chuffed to bits for Tam & Shelly n co. Well done to Keith and his big lad Clear View, looks like he's heading the same way as his sister Anagram & brother Just Paddy, a good weekend all round for this litter.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back