Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jimmy Whippet Looking For A Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakers

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jimmy Whippet is looking for a permenant loving home, preferably with another dog for company.

jimmy.JPG

He is currently in rescue in west wales, the rescue re-homes all over the UK, he is very sweet natured, is neutered, microchipped and is a typical whippet.

More Details of jimmy can be found here:from the rescues website C A R E

Updated:

Just returned from visiting Jimmy, despite lots of interest he still needs a permenant home, preferably with someone who have experience of whippets.

He is a superbly natured boy, whom is microchipped and castrated. He is unproven with cats but as with most whippets he will chase anything small a furry that runs.

He has been used to living with other dogs, and whilst he is good and clean in his kennel it is not the ideal environment for him. He gets on extremely well with other dogs of all breeds and temprements and also people.

Please help and give this lovely lad a sofa to call his own.

Either contact the rescue directly or pm me.

What a beautiful boy :wub:

I am so tempted (w00t) but there just isn't any more room in my house :(

Good luck little Jimmy Whippet :luck:

He's a beauty isn't he? Can't complain about him chasing cats (my two chase every cat apart from ours!) but we will need a cat friendly one when we take the plunge again... my poor 15 year old cat has still not forgiven us for bringing Ros and Grover home.. :))

I hope he finds a fabulous home soon :luck: :luck:

:wub: :wub: :wub: he is stunning :wub: :wub: :wub:

It is such a shame, as he really is in rescue thro now fault of his own, a man took him in who believed that he could 'rescue' all the dogs in the area and go out to work for 9 hours as well!.

He appears to have no vices and just wants to be loved and have a home to call his own, he is currently kennelled in the rescue with a mad labby and a jack russell, but he would be suited more to a home/sofa environment, he's good in the house too. We would have him ourselves but we already have 6 so at the current time there is no room at the inn!

If any of you hear of anyone then be sure to pass on the details - whilst the rescue is in west wales they do have homecheckers and rehome all over the uk.

Liz

What a sweetheart! He reminds me of our Smartie (Wyemere bred). I'll do my best to spread the word.

Hannah x

It is such a shame, as he really is in rescue thro now fault of his own, a man took him in who believed that he could 'rescue' all the dogs in the area and go out to work for 9 hours as well!.
He appears to have no vices and just wants to be loved and have a home to call his own, he is currently kennelled in the rescue with a mad labby and a jack russell, but he would be suited more to a home/sofa environment, he's good in the house too. We would have him ourselves but we already have 6 so at the current time there is no room at the inn!

If any of you hear of anyone then be sure to pass on the details - whilst the rescue is in west wales they do have homecheckers and rehome all over the uk.

Liz

After the appeal on here a homecheck is being done for Jimmy to go to a K9 member with two other whippet pals for company. Will keep you posted on his progress. Thanks to all k9 members for taking the time to look.

Fantastic news. I was really tempted but really must keep control. Toddy still has some maturing to do before I can handle another whippet .

We are all just waiting with bated breath to see WHO? has applied to give him a sofa :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Jimmy Whippet's coming to a sofa very near us, tomorrow!!!

:) :) :)

(w00t) oh you lucky thing....dont forget we will insist on piccys ;)

hope he settles well with you :thumbsup:

Lucky you, i hope he soon settles with you :thumbsup:

very very happy for you, hope he settles down well with his new whippety pals - come on girl pics now!! :D

brilliant, so pleased...he was tugging at my heart strings for obvious reasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back