The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jodami Top Ten Open 7/8/2010

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
WELL DONE ALL RUNNERS :thumbsup: NICE TO SEE MIMZEE MU RUNNING WELL

Thanks to everyone who supported my open nice to see a good turnout. Also thanks to all the helpers as i could not do without you all. Well done Pickpocket and Cobain and all the other winners I hope you liked the trophies its hard to try and get something different each year.Thanks Allison for helping out at the presentation I was absolutly shattered I wasnt very well been off colour all week. So many thanks to everyone again see you all soon.

Regards

Joyce

well done neil and lassie taking supreme :luck: steves, pup winning in her first race tiger kitten (w00t) and his new 40 er springwell ruby winning her first race, hope she is ok came of lame in the run off :luck:

shay back on form and freddie back on form. doriva running well and cobain taking the dogs. well done all the winners :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Just a quick well well done to everyone espcially Shay ran brilliant :thumbsup: and vicky with toon barmy :clown:

also a thank you to lynne for taking me last minute ;) enjoyed my day thnx joyce and the helpers :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back