The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jodami Top Ten Open (advert)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well done judey with mary iam chufft to bits for you xxxx :thumbsup:

Just a big big thank you for everyone who attended the Jodami Open in such terrible weather Ive never seen rain like it since i was in Cyprus in 1986. Also a big thank you for those who supplied the food and raffle prizes.A every big thank you to those who traveled i hope the weather doesnt put you off from coming again.Thanks to all the workers you know who you are standing in the rain and being soked through to the skin. Well done Indica & Dramitize winning top Bitch and top Dog well done Arty having put a 1lb and 4oz on him as he lost so much weight in Scotland. Well done all the winners and those who entered.I also spoke to Arthur about him missing his heat with Bound to Dazel He was fine about it, Ive told him if he ever needs help with his dogs he has only to ask and we would help him all we can.

I was gutted when we got malone out to jacket up there was blood everwhere in his cage when we looked his stopper was cut on glass i think so be carefull when you walk your dog on Grass as sometimes you cant see the glass.Well i think thats all im making dinner for 6 today could of stayed in bed as im crippled with pains with the wet. GTood luck to everyone whos going to Worcester hope the weathers a bit better than we have at the moment.

Regards

Joyce & Connor

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back