The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Joke Of The Day

AnnSa

The one and Only ....
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Two bats are hanging in their cave. One turns to the other and says, "Oh, I'm really thirsty for some fresh blood."

The other bat is amazed and says, "Well, it’s a bit late. Daylight is almost here, and we can't be exposed to any light - you know we'll die." "Yeah, I know," says the first bat, "but I'm really starving for it."

So he flies out of the cave and returns five minutes later with blood dripping from his mouth.

"You lucky thing. Where'd you find blood that quick?" asked the second bat.

"You see that tree over there in the distance?" mumbled the bat, his mouth full of blood.

"Yeah, I think I do!"

"Well, I didn't."

Let's hope i can find a better one tomorrow :lol:

..and there was me thinking when I saw the heading 'Joke of the day' you were referring to someone...not something 8)

oh and Ann...please try harder tomorrow ;)

-_- Heard it before ann :D .................still funny tho.....lol :lol: :lol:

I got this through email this morning

I'm not really too concerned about Swine Flu, but one has to wonder about this point:

3. Three years ago, Chinese calendar year of the cow... Mad Cow Disease.

2. Two years ago, Chinese calendar year of the bird... Avian Flu.

1. This year, Chinese calendar year of the pig... Swine Flu.

? Next year is the year of the cock... Anyone worried?

-_- -_-

Heard that before too........ actaully think someone posted it on here a while ago :unsure:

:lol: :lol:

a man with a black eye boards a plane & noticest he man next to him also has a shiner. 1st man says, "how did you get that" 2nd man says , " instead of asking the big breasted girl at the ticket counter for 2 tickets to pittsburgh , i asked for 2 pickets to tittsburgh " 1st man says " funny that, but i got mine like that to!" i ment to say to my wife pour me a bowl of frosties love , " but i accidently said ," youve ruined my life you fat ******* !!!!

a man with a black eye boards a plane & noticest he man next to him also has a shiner. 1st man says, "how did you get that" 2nd man says , " instead of asking the big breasted girl at the ticket counter for 2 tickets to pittsburgh , i asked for 2 pickets to tittsburgh " 1st man says " funny that, but i got mine like that to!" i ment to say to my wife pour me a bowl of frosties love , " but i accidently said ," youve ruined my life you fat ******* !!!!
:lol: PMSL

Todays effort.............

There's this little guy sitting inside a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half-an-hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down.

The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says: "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't see a man crying." "No, it's not that. Today day is the worst of my life. First, I overslept and was late to an important meeting. My boss, outrageous, fired me. When I left the building to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police, they said they could do nothing. I got a cab to return home, and after I paid the cab driver and the cab had gone, I found that I left my whole wallet in the cab. I got home only to find my wife was in bed with the gardener. I left home and came to this bar. And when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison ..."

I got this through email this morning 

I'm not really too concerned about Swine Flu, but one has to wonder about this point:

3. Three years ago, Chinese calendar year of the cow... Mad Cow Disease.

2. Two years ago, Chinese calendar year of the bird... Avian Flu.

1. This year, Chinese calendar year of the pig... Swine Flu.

? Next year is the year of the cock... Anyone worried?
hadnt seen that one before, love it! :lol:

Go on........... as its nearly Christmas............i'll tell you 2 today

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then

I realised that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and

asked him to forgive me.

Three men were shipwrecked on a desert island and where captured by the local natives. They were brought to the chief native. The chief gave the men two choices; they could have death or submit to unga bunga. The first man decides he does not want to die, so he chooses unga bunga. Ten of the natives took him into the woods, when he came back one hour later he was all beaten up. The second man chooses unga bunga and he was taken out the woods for 2 hours where the natives beat him up. The third man not wanting to go through all that torture decided upon death. So the chief said ok death by Unga Bunga

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

c_unga.png

What do you see when the Pillsbury Dough Boy bends over?

Doughnuts :lol:

Submitted by Dr. Leonard Kransdorf, Detroit, MI

I was performing rounds at the hospital one morning and while checking up on a woman I asked, 'So how's your breakfast this morning?' It's very good, except for the Kentucky Jelly. I can't seem to get used to the taste,' the patient replied. I then asked to see the jelly and the woman produced a foil packet labeled 'KY Jelly.'

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back