The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Joke Time!!!

clare Bow

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Alfie Pattern, the 13 year old father has joined the group 'Fathers for justice'. In an interview he said 'it made sense as i already have a spiderman outfit' ... :lol:

:lol: very good!he did well to father that baby looking at him though,he dont look like theyve dropped yet :-

i think some one else has been striking for him, the DNA test will show that

Alfie Pattern, the 13 year old father has joined the group 'Fathers for justice'. In an interview he said 'it made sense as i already have a spiderman outfit' ... :lol:
Was going to post that one myself!!

2gays driving up the m1 when they get hit up the arse my a big juggernaut the passenger goes mad and jumps out runs to the lorry and rips the door open and has a right go at the driver who says suck my d--- he then runs back to the car and says to his mate its ok ive settled out of court :D

he's gettin a superman outfit when the family allowance comes through :clown:

he doesn't even look as old as 13

he's gettin a superman outfit when the family allowance comes through :clown:
he doesn't even look as old as 13
I know my 10 year old looks older than him.

It's a disgrace, mind due look at the rubbish family he comes's from.

The parents should be nicked.

Clare

My Gary looks older than him :p

That lad should be playing football and riding his bike,,not doing other things :rant:

I think another lad will be the father of the baby,,,god the mum had had so many bedroom friends :-

MIND YOU IF THERE WAS SOMETHING FOR THE KIDS TO DO THIS WOULD NOT OF HAPPENED BLAME THE GOVERMENT

My Gary looks older than him :p
That lad should be playing football and riding his bike,,not doing other things :rant:

I think another lad will be the father of the baby,,,god the mum had had so many bedroom friends :-

He has been riding a bike lol

I think it's a grudge baby................................... somebody had it in for him :-

2 men havin a drink, 1 says 'i had sex wiv my wife be4 she was married, how about u,' the other replies, 'im not sure wots her maiden name and ill tell u,

it would appear this young lady in question is a good prospect for a cylcling medal at the 2012 olympics , the hardest thing will be soting out whose going to ride her,but the trials have already started ,

it would appear this young lady in question is a good prospect for a cylcling medal at the 2012 olympics , the hardest thing will be soting out whose going to ride her,but the trials have already started ,

and thats only the juniors :rolleyes:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back