The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Jonah Is Here Too

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks for your lovely comments everyone. More photos to follow.

Hello Mum :b Good job you got laminate flooring recently. Those new cream rugs could be a problem though. :lol:

Here are some more photos. Jonah can make it up the stairs already...much to the surprise of Fred and Stan. Jonah surprises them by appearing from under the bed (w00t)

P3120070.jpg

I can see the attraction with Stan - that lovely beard to hang off :lol:

He looks as if he is making himself quite at home already. You are going to have so much fun. :D

he looks really taken with stan, probably a good job he has a beard for protection, 8 week old pups are merciless little devils when it comes to tormenting :devil:

typical whippet though found the bed already :- "

Goodluck Nicola with Joe ,sorry i never got to see you when you travelled to collect Joe but hope to meet you again in the future. Bye D/T be a good boy in your new home. :luck:

SUE

He really is a great colour Nicola, looking forward to watching him grow up. He's a lucky little man with all those wonderful walks to look forward to :)

Hi Nicola good to hear joe is settling in so quickly did joe bother with the teddy because this line love teddies :- "

Nicola he's gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: hope hes settling in fine :thumbsup: , I wonder if youre getting more sleep than me (w00t) -_-

~Helen~ said:
I'm so pleased for you, Nicola! It's such a wonderful adventure, isn't it?
It certainly is! :thumbsup:

beaker said:
awww, he looks like he owns the house already,
it's not bias honest, he is sooooooo cute  :wub:

hugs and kisses from dad,

ahem ,

oop-s

i mean big manly pats on back from father

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Jonah says thanks to his Dad for his well wishes :thumbsup:

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Goodluck Nicola with Joe ,sorry i never got to see you when you travelled to collect Joe but hope to meet you again in the future. Bye D/T be a good boy in your new home. :luck:                                             SUE

Thanks Sue :thumbsup:

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Hi Nicola good to hear joe is settling in so quickly did joe bother with the teddy because this line love teddies :- "
Yes..he likes his Teddy (well it's a sheep really...). He usually lies next to it in his bed..or it's never far away. I think he's killed it in the photo below...which isn't a good sign.... :- "

buffyrannoch said:
Nicola he's gorgeous  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   hope hes settling in fine  :thumbsup: , I wonder if youre getting more sleep than me  (w00t)   -_-
I've been really tired and have had to have a doze in the mornings..which is unheard of for me :wacko: He's very good at nights though..so not sure why I'm so tired...it must be all the excitement.

Congratulations on your new family member :thumbsup: What a sweet little fellow! :wub: :wub:

Well what a couple of days I've had. Jonah is very good and very naughty all at the same time. (w00t)

He goes into his crate at night and sleeps the whole night through (right from day one), so no problems there.

I try and go out for a while each day to see how he copes.....into his crate...no whining..no problems there :sweating:

He knows when I take him out into the garden that 'go wees' means exactly that and squats...he's so clever. However he does still go in the house as well...which is only to be expected at such a young age:-"

He's mastered the stairs in two days flat. :eek:

He's so much fun..he tries to help with the housework. Haven't had so much fun with the dogs for ages...he's such a clown :clown:

I decided to take Fred and Stan out for a longish walk today, so they wouldn't get too jealous. Popped Jonah into his crate...........(never used one before, but he seems to like it and goes in there to sleep of his own accord).

P3130081.jpg

A few pictures from the walk......a view back towards the town where we live..

P3130086.jpg

A view the other way towards Manchester (w00t)

Jonah was fine when we got back and Stan even ran to say hello to him... :huggles:

P3130087.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You sound like you have it sussed!! Wonderful :thumbsup: They are amazing little beings aren't they? Very clever and bright and funny and real scamps/clowns too. Like Jonah, Lola is excellent at sleeping, excellent at going in the crate, excellent at weeing outside... but also likes to wee indoors too and I think that's just one of those things that will come with endless patience and praise :)

More pictures please!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back