The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Josie The Hero!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
THREE CHEERS FOR JOSIE!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Phew bet your heart was in your mouth Helen :sweating: Cuddles to Lola poor girl having such a fright and BIG CUDDLES to Josie for being a superwhip! :huggles:

Well done Josie, I'm sure she new something was wrong. :huggles:

OMG (w00t) what a star Josie is o:) its the worst feeling in the world watching helplessly :( but it must have been a wonderfull feeling having her brought back to you by [SIZE=14pt]Super[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Josie[/SIZE] :D

Steak all week for Josie then is it ? :D

Cheers

Steve

well done josie :huggles: what a clever doggie :wub: also sending you a :huggles: helen, as i bet that really shook you up :huggles:

What a clever girl Josie is!!! :wub: :wub:

I think she knew as dogs are very clever things - as we all know on K9!!

:huggles: :huggles: Hope you have stoped shaking now Helen. :huggles: :huggles:

Josie is such a star. :wub: :wub: I'm sure they have a sixth sense. She obviously loves her little sister and knew she was in danger. o:) o:) o:) Poor you Helen - what an awful fright. So glad Lola is safe. :luck: :luck:

What a little star o:) o:)

I think she knew what she was doing, about a month ago Sandro got in the feild with the horses and they where heading towards him pretty quick i was calling him out but selective hearing had kicked in and he wasnt coming and then suddenly his mum Georga ran in there went right up to him and he followed her straight back to me, she knows never to go in when the horses are out and i swear then she was getting him out of trouble, the horses know the dogs but are too unpredictable when out with a no horse sense puppy!

:huggles: [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE JOSIE[/SIZE] :cheers:

What a clever clever girl :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Hi Helen, just found this and know exactly how you felt that morning watching Lola run off in the direction of danger.

Just wondering if Super Josie has put on any weight with all the treats she's been getting???? :D

aslan said:
Hi Helen, just found this and know exactly how you felt that morning watching Lola run off in the direction of danger.
Just wondering if Super Josie has put on any weight with all the  treats she's been getting???? :D

She is looking a little dumpy these days :- " I've been baking biscuits (there was a thread recently with some good doggy recipes) and also oven-drying all the chicken off-cuts as pocket-treats, which she loves. The biscuits are yummy - I'll bump the thread up in case anyone's interested.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back