The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Judy's Database

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hello judy just need to check a couple breedings with you Gloria -marillionXmaderios and trimone -marillionX estefan i wiil give my dogs bloodline when i have gone back enough without getting confused i have found your database a big help thank-you

Judy just been to check a breeding on the database it came up with the dogs name but no breeding so i shall give you the on i have for her Estefan - MadisonX Cheeck Ann( greyhound) Hope that i have been some help

judy just wondering how to send you my dogs bloodline its abit long and there is more or less same breeding one both sides thanks rachel dawson

If you look at the top right hand side of the database page, it will say Submit Pedigree (i think it allows you to enter 3/4 generations).

last chance (xspell x china mo) litter sister to master blaster, light fawn with blk mask, born 20th march 2000.

mutley said:
fullstop( john lee hooker/froozen kill)micky mac(micky mouse/hocus pocus)

blue goblin(double impact/mad return)

amazin grace(micky mouse/blue goblin)

john lee hooker(marillion/madiross)

froozen kill( madison/ice princess)

micky mouse(more folly/laura)

hocus pocus(pidgion/morag)

double impact(bluefox/fast black)

mad return(maddison/swift return)

the first frozen kill was a greyhound ,owned by mr bruce leek of wyke in bradford,she raced at the old keighley greyhound track, she was the dam of a top scatch do called zoey that ran in the north east there where other open class dogs in the litter, another frozen kill was a greyhound cross owned by david & jennifer hill of queensbury in bradford, hope this may help and not confuse

salvageman said:
mutley said:
fullstop( john lee hooker/froozen kill)micky mac(micky mouse/hocus pocus)

blue goblin(double impact/mad return)

amazin grace(micky mouse/blue goblin)

john lee hooker(marillion/madiross)

froozen kill( madison/ice princess)

micky mouse(more folly/laura)

hocus pocus(pidgion/morag)

double impact(bluefox/fast black)

mad return(maddison/swift return)

the first frozen kill was a greyhound ,owned by mr bruce leek of wyke in bradford,she raced at the old keighley greyhound track, she was the dam of a top scatch do called zoey that ran in the north east there where other open class dogs in the litter, another frozen kill was a greyhound cross owned by david & jennifer hill of queensbury in bradford, hope this may help and not confuse

Frozen Kill was a greyhound, mated to Bilko it produced Daisy, Robbo and Zoey, all top class scratch dogs, and in my opinion, Daisy was THE best scratch dog ever!!!

Judy said:
Anybody got the breeding of Rc She'll Do. I have the sire as Yorky Boy and then from 2 different sources either the dam as Stag's Choice or Black Venture. If you know the litter mates it might help.
she was out of black venture, she ran in the 70s at the dewsbury wrc as well as the open scene

salvageman said:
Judy said:
Anybody got the breeding of Rc She'll Do. I have the sire as Yorky Boy and then from 2 different sources either the dam as Stag's Choice or Black Venture. If you know the litter mates it might help.
she was out of black venture, she ran in the 70s at the dewsbury wrc as well as the open scene

correct :thumbsup:

yorky boy x black venture

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back