The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Judy's Database

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sammy Boy

Trimone is by Marillion out of Madieros and was owned by MR. & mRS. lUMLEY

Judy

Some breeding you require is David's Maid owned by D. Ashley, Julie's Maid owned by J. Rodgers andd Rosalie's Maid owned by J. Carlin, were all sisters by Bramble Star (El Diablo x Cloey) out of Maid Marion. Sorry I havn't come up with her breeding yet, I looked for hours last night but will try again. The sisters were all East Midlands dogs

Rocky

:) THATS CORRECT MICHELLE FOREVER MADDISON X TRY SEX

TRY SEX TYRONE X SEXY SUE

:D Irelands Little Dream:-Grahams DreamxLittle Lyndz

Vicky said:
Ice Pincess, Frozen Kill's dam was a greyhound Judy, not sure if theres another FK out there?
Ahhh! That makes more sense - Thanks.

Also thanks to Mutley, John, Michelle, dazgail & rocky et al. - its sounds like I've won an oscar :D

:clown: sorry to be a pain but can anyone tell me how madieros was bred thanks sue

Madieros was out of the first Cheeky Anne litter the stud dog being Mr Benn.

In that litter there was also Nch Brooklyn, Nch Milligram, Rch /Nch Double XX, Jezzabelle & a dog Castlemaine XXXX. Madeiros was one of the 4 bitches from that litter that made history by all getting their fed titles on the same day.

Hope that helps :D

:D heres another please can you tell me the breeding for gloria, thanks yet again sue

RCH JODAMI

Marillion

RCH Country Music Sup RCH Kerrys Dream

Sup Rch Sing On Goodnight Nurse (GREYH) Rch?nCH Rhinegold Rock On

Wishy Was She Sings Wired to the Moon GHD Monalee Wrong GHD Sup Rch Good as Gold Rosalies Maid Rch Square Rocket Cordilera

Nch Irish Jig

NBCH Irish Tinker Gill Will

Rch Haymaker Irish Lass Ghd Rch Ped Special Angel Eyes

Wishy Was Surprise Myross again GHD Coach Girlie GHD Sup RCH Pedlar Lost N Found Rch Black fox Fox Fire

Jodami Born 21/12/1992

Woody

Sue - Gloria was Marillion x Madeiros too

there was a frozen kill in the early seventies i thisnk her sister was calles daisy they were well known scratch winners. So it looks like Judy will have to trace both sets of frozen kill breedings. Im not 100% sure but I think Bilko mated frozen kill.

Anybody got the breeding of Rc She'll Do. I have the sire as Yorky Boy and then from 2 different sources either the dam as Stag's Choice or Black Venture. If you know the litter mates it might help.

Don't have anything written down on it i'm affraid, will go see if i can find anything though!

Someone else will probably know :D

Just thinking not sure if stags choice would have been about when yorky boy was, unless of course there was two. :D

she'll do was a repeat mating of yorky boy black venture, she won supreeme puppy, then went onto win lots of supreeme opens 24lb red brindle.

No, I don't think there were 2. Just misleading info :D

Thanks Tim & Scotty.

Anyone got the name of the greyhound that was dam of Beachcomber ??

RCH/NCH MASTER BLASTER ( xspell x china mo)

MASTER TORNADO(master blaster x tylers tornado)

CHINA MO (CHINA X TOLMARI BOB)

TYLERS TORNADO(MICKY MOUSE X KIERANNS LASS)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back