The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Just Friends Mates His First Greyhound

Malcolm Clarke

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi All

I would like to thank Andy Pockett & Piglet :thumbsup:

For all there help in getting my bitch. Mountcashel Sue GHD mated to Just Friends.

Mating took place 10th March 08 pups due 12th May 08.

Great little Stud dog would recommend any owners with the bigger bitch's to use him, he is not put off by their size.

Any one who would like to see the breeding of this potential litter. Type in sample into the BWRA data base.

Thanks again Andy. :)

Regards

Malcolm

Good luck :luck: i know you have always been very successful in the greyhound blood whippet crosses Malcolm :thumbsup: still looking forward to seeing your young ones

all the best with her malcolm glad to be of service (and zak of corse lol) keep us posted )

:cheers: :cheers: :thumbsup:

Best of Luck Andy & Malcolm. Is this the bitch who's been mated once before?

Hi Vicky

Yes: last litter 6 Pups = 3 Dogs & 3 Bitches

Now 15 Months ( Just getting there act together )

Cane Matto Stockton Wrc

Good Looking fawn dog. Owner rightly so taking his time with this dog it can run watch it during this year when its about 18 months making a few minor mistakes in its races at present, it will get its act together.

The Bar Steward Stockton Wrc

Powerful looking Black Dog from the Peggy Sue Kennel. This ran at Stockton this morning and ran a blinder for its first race back. (This can also run )

Master Cashel was Debbies she let this go at 7 months it was at that time around 25lb smallest in litter, but do not know who it went to.

TAZ John Midgleys dog as won both Horden & Aycliffe handicaps today.

Master Blaster x Mountcashel Sue are all late devolopers but showing both speed & stamina you will see & here more of these youngsters during the next few months.

Rag On & Slade has gone to a friend of Tony Coopers. This chap is a Greyhound person who is coming into whippet racing Rag On is a great looking bitch cream fawn very powerful.

Tony said the chap is very pleased with her so far has not raced in any races yet.

Keith (Smokey) Robinson has a good looking black bitch around about 40lb.

Keith spoke to me a few days ago and he is over the moon with the bitch.

Due to Kieth being off his feet for several weeks. He has been taking her upto the

local greyhound schooling track and he has explained she is going well. :thumbsup:

This time i have gone to a much smaller dog only 19lb with a bit of good fortune

we may get the size down smaller this time around. :luck: :luck:

Regards

Malcolm

MALCOLM CLARKE said:
Hi Vicky
Yes: last litter 6 Pups = 3 Dogs & 3 Bitches

Now 15 Months ( Just getting there act together )

Cane Matto Stockton Wrc

Good Looking fawn dog. Owner rightly so taking his time with this dog it can run watch it during this year when its about 18 months making a few minor mistakes in its races at present, it will get its act together.

The Bar Steward Stockton Wrc

Powerful looking Black Dog from the Peggy Sue Kennel. This ran at Stockton this morning and ran a blinder for its first race back. (This can also run )

Master Cashel was Debbies she let this go at 7 months it was at that time around 25lb smallest in litter, but do not know who it went to.

TAZ John Midgleys dog as won both Horden & Aycliffe handicaps today.

Master Blaster x Mountcashel Sue are all late devolopers but showing both speed & stamina you will see & here more of these youngsters during the next few months.

Rag On & Slade has gone to a friend of Tony Coopers. This chap is a Greyhound person who is coming into whippet racing Rag On is a great looking bitch cream fawn very powerful.

Tony said the chap is very pleased with her so far has not raced in any races yet.

Keith (Smokey) Robinson has a good looking black bitch around about 40lb.

Keith spoke to me a few days ago and he is over the moon with the bitch.

Due to Kieth being off his feet for several weeks. He has been taking her upto the

local greyhound schooling track and he has explained she is going well. :thumbsup:

This time i have gone to a much smaller dog only 19lb with a bit of good fortune

we may get the size down smaller this time around. :luck:   :luck:

Regards

Malcolm

Good Luck Malcolm, I hope you get the size your after :thumbsup:

Geoff

Taz just won the handycap at dawdon today aswell Malcolm. He comes from no where to win great finishing speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the information Sharon.

Well Done John & TAZ

3 Final Wins in one week end on three seperate tracks he must have petty good stamina. (w00t)

What is he going to be like when he's a ittle older. :thumbsup:

Best of luck John ( Your Grand son will be on a high at the moment. 8)

Regards

Malcolm

Sounds like the first litter are worth watching this year then.

A friend of Mark's has seen Keith's black bitch trialling and also says she's flying :thumbsup:

wot is the weights of these dogs? just curious if they r scratch dogs or not?

Hi All

Just Friends X Mount Cashel Sue pups due 10th May.

Bitch looks heavy in pup at the moment and in fantastic condition with nine days to go. : ;)

Thanks again Andy Great Little stud dog. :thumbsup:

All i need now is a bit of :luck: :luck: :luck:

Cheers Malcolm

be interesting to see what his first mating to a greyhound turns out like. palomas pups where small except the fawn but no info on her :wub: she might be 27ish?????????

Last edited by a moderator:
MALCOLM CLARKE said:
Hi All

For all there help in getting my bitch. Mountcashel Sue GHD mated to Just Friends.

Great little Stud dog would recommend any owners with the bigger bitch's to use him, he is not put off by their size.

Any one who would like to see the breeding of this potential litter. Type in sample into the BWRA data base.

Regards

Malcolm

Malcolm, I've tried to find the breeding of this greyhound on the greyhound date base, but it's not registerd, was it registerd under another name?

Geoff

milly said:
MALCOLM CLARKE said:
Hi All

Regards

Malcolm

Malcolm, I've tried to find the breeding of this greyhound on the greyhound date base, but it's not registerd, was it registerd under another name?

Geoff

Hi Geoff

Unraced Bitch is full sister to EPO. Sue broke her front leg in the paddocks as a pup. Martin paid a fortune to have the leg repaired as he liked this bitch a lot.

As you can imagine i get offered many bitches and take none,but this bitch's breeding took my eye so i brought to England.

I am very pleased with her and the first crop are coming on well.

Regards

Malcolm

MALCOLM CLARKE said:
milly said:
MALCOLM CLARKE said:
Hi All

Regards

Malcolm

Geoff

Hi Geoff

Unraced Bitch is full sister to EPO. Sue broke her front leg in the paddocks as a pup. Martin paid a fortune to have the leg repaired as he liked this bitch a lot.

As you can imagine i get offered many bitches and take none,but this bitch's breeding took my eye so i brought to England.

I am very pleased with her and the first crop are coming on well.

Regards

Malcolm

Thanks Malcolm, I'm sure she won't let you down with her offspring :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back