The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Just Piles Of Puppies

:wub: Ohhhh What darlings.....but not one like mum? :wub:

Pauline & Ruby

Ohhhh they are just gorgeous! :wub:

Their black is so shiny and their white is Persil white- Spry must be keeping them spotless! :huggles:

Liz and the Monellis

Awww, :wub: ickle black and white babies.

And what looks like another Badger, Austin lookylikey!!

ahhh little black noses :wub:

Oh what a lovely bundle of puppies :wub: ! Yay another white whippet coming to north Scotland... Solo is very sweet.

*Lesley* said:
tracy said:
thank you Lesley for my puppy fix for the day!tracy x

Did you notice Solo was trying to get closer so you could see her better Tracy and poking her head out of the pile too o:) :wub: :wub:

007-4.jpg

017-2.jpg

she is just getting used to the camera - ours are photographed almost everyday :wub:

love her sweet little face peeping up xx

mummy and grandma are doing a wonderful job :))

Lesley

Hope you might be able to help me, I'm looking for puppy around school holidays beginning 6th April, are any of your gorgeous pups still looking for a loving home?

angelabolitho said:
LesleyHope you might be able to help me, I'm looking for puppy around school holidays beginning 6th April, are any of your gorgeous pups still looking for a loving home?

Angela - due to board rules Lesley can't necessarily answer that publicly as that would be advertising, but if you look at one of her posts and click on 'PM' you can write her a private message that she can respond to. To check if she replies to you privately look near the top right of your screen and you'll see a link that says '0 New Messages'. If you have a message that will change, and you'll see across the top of your screen that you have one.

Wendy

ps - Lesley I still cannot get over looking at beautiful BRINDLE Spry with all those B/W babies :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
chelynnah said:
Lesley I still cannot get over looking at beautiful BRINDLE Spry with all those B/W babies :huggles:

Just proves that black is dominant to brindle!! LOL

:wub: Absolutely lovely babies :wub:

gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS :wub:

anymore photos ? :- " :- " :- " PLEASE !

I love their gorgeous black noses against the white :wub: - they are going to be so stunning :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back