The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Just Wondering

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I find it hard to understand or even try to understand WHY anyone would want to destroy THE BOOKS which contain details and records of the NWRF takings........ surely this is a wind up......... and surely anyone taking traps etc which belong to the FED as a body, are committing a crime........ :angry: .We have a new committeee one that we the members have chosen ;) so why not do the right thing and give us back our equipment and moneys owed............

can anyone tell me if im wrong ive just read that the traps and stuff are not being given back if so why as i thought they belonged to the fed members not the committe , surley thats what members have bought through there membership fee,s. ;)

tony warren surley thats what members have bought through there membership fee,s.
AND NOT ONLY HAVE THE MEMBERS PAIS THOUGH THERE MEMBERSHIP MONEY EVERY YEAR , BUT ALL SO THOUGH THE OLD FED COMMITTEE DECIDING WHAT SHOULD BE DONE WITH SPONSORSHIP MONEY TOO!!

View attachment 1192

Well Richie yes Margaret gardener, does run a whippet/greyhound/ lurcher rescue and does a great job of it too,

I do know that when Molly and Davy gave up the whippet rescue all monies that they had were given to Margaret Gardener to continue to rescue whippets, she has a separate account just for whippets, but money raised for whippet rescue is kept separate, Margaret has had money raised from the rescue opens held at Dawdon (tanya)....we all know what a great job Davy and molly did over the years rescuing whippets.

Also i am sure Wendy freeman always wanted the money raised from her opens to go to NE Rescue if not shared between them and JR.

Its my understanding that Margaret and Wendy have not received any money up to this date.

However if it because theres PROBLEM with address on where to send it , if you pm me I'll get it sorted at once.

Thanks Dee

Also Alison Armstrongs selling 2004 calenders for NE greyhound/ lurcher rescue ...Theres some lovely dog pics in them, anyone interested see alison on tracks

re; calendars

Dee, maybe see if you could set a paypal / nochex account up with a link so that people can buy them straight from here! I'm sure a lot of people who don't get to see Alison might buy them.

Thats a great idea ..but havent a clue about paypal / nochex account up ...help

:D Calenders are very good and worth the money my two girls are in Miss January and Miss December :teehee:

ritchie said:
does anyone know if wendy freeman recieved the money from the items that are sold at these event? :p
Stacey sold these for Wendy with the proceeds going to N E W Rescue, this money (£31.50) was forwarded to Margaret last year ...hope that helps

If you want Margaret's Tel number it is printed in W News under N E W Rescue advert.

cheers dee could you let me have her number as i dont have the new whippet news :cheers:

Is everything finaly getting sorted out now Dee ?

hope everything has at last got sorted :p ......nice to see you are still with us butch...... :D :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back