The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

K9 Is Back

Nigel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sorry about the lack of K9 for the past 24 hours. We've been away for a short break and only just managed to resolve the problem.

Everything should be back ok now - any problems let me know.

Nigel

Yay!!! sad how dependent we are on the board being here LOL

Thanks for doing a great job Nigel.

Wendy

Thanks Nigel - I was getting withdrawal symptons (w00t) !!

Had to do some work for once! :- "

:blink: Hurray :cheers: , I really dont know what Id do if K9 ever disapeared !!!!! :b :wacko:

Cheers Nigel :cheers:

Nearly had to start communicating with 'tuther 'alf' :oops:

phew! :sweating: was starting to go cold turkey!

Thanks Nigel and all K9 team, and thanks for letting me do all my ironing today and clean the kitchen from top to bottom whilst there was no K9 to go on !

Thought I'd broke it in my attempt to get pics on :cheers: :cheers:

What an AWFUL day- I didn't realise how dependent I'd become- the withdrawal symptoms were terrible (though it is ture that I got more work done than normal)

Makes me realise how grateful I am to Nigel etc for running it

:cheers: :thumbsup:

THANK YOU :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad K9 is back on line :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - was getting a bit concerned. Thanks Nigel. :cheers: :cheers:

ummm went away for the weekend and got a text telling me K9 was down and would I tell Nigel! :- "

must say I never missed it? :wacko:

Thank goodness! Mind you, I've suddenly found all the things I was supposed to be doing, and got a bit carried away - am I actually the last person to know that K9's back up??? :lol:

WOO YAY!!! Thank god for that!! (w00t)

Think I'll have to knock up a K9er's annonymous room in chat so people can talk openly about the trauma of withdrawel!! :teehee:

Nigel & Judy We love you!! :wub:

wild whippies said:
WOO YAY!!! Thank god for that!! (w00t)
Think I'll have to knock up a K9er's annonymous room in chat so people can talk openly about the trauma of withdrawel!! :teehee:

Nigel & Judy We love you!! :wub:

Lol, very funny Jac :thumbsup:

Oliverpliers is staying with me & we've both been having dreadful withdrawal symptoms :sweating:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=21pt]3 CHEERS FOR K9[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

It was quite a shock not being able to log on. But then again it gave me a chance to wash the dishes, pave the muddy bit in the garden and do all the other things i have been putting off. :D And the dogs got an extra long and exciting walk.

But i am glad K9 is back :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Lida

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank god it's back nearly threw the laptop out the window :sweating:

Anyway K9 keep up the fantastic work don't know who is more happy me or the laptop!!!!

Thanks Nigel, I did some work for a change yesteday it was all too much. :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back