The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Kedlestone Hall Game Fair 7-8 June

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

john.....with the dogs who packed their own sleeping bags..and a ninja-doglet who slipped some kids psp in with hers (stole it no doubt) :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK SO ITS LOOKING GOOD FOR A BIG BBQ THEN !! CANT WAIT ! :thumbsup:

Hello,

Just wondered what was on at this show? Is it just Lurcher racing?

Are there any other things going on?

Thanks

:cheers:

:) Haven't been to this one but i think you will find there is Racing, Coursing, showing for Lurchers AND Terriers, and the usual stands and stalls that you get at most game fairs, if i have forgotten anything I'm sure some one else will add more, Hope this helps,

:thumbsup: Diane.

There is a Ferret show both days and Ferret racing. Run by the British Ferret Club. Ive got some nice Ferrets if any one wants to come and hold one . (w00t)

tweed said:
There is a Ferret show both days and Ferret racing. Run by the British Ferret Club. Ive got some nice Ferrets if any one wants to come and hold one . (w00t)

aww class pam !! i must come and see them :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]5 DAYS TO GO..THEN ITS THE "BEER EXPRESS" TO KEDLESTONE :thumbsup: [/SIZE]

were going dont know witch day yet (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back