• no they r in the house

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they r sometimes in the kennel & sometimes in the house

• i have some in the kennel and some in the house

• Total voters

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
clare Bow said:
hellbound said:
milly said:
Vicky said:
I liked Yvonne's kennels with their own little garden area, also Jackie & Colin have a lovely kennel at the bottom of their garden - V Posh!  :- "  :lol:
I thought Yvonne's Shed's and garden was the best I've seen :thumbsup:

But knowing Yvonne, I bet the dogs spend more time in the house than down the garden :lol:

thanks Geoff and your right they still spend more time in the house, but sleep in kennel and are outside when i'm out must say best thing i ever did was have them made and well worth the money my brother in-law did them with the help of my son,

omg they look fantastic! i would love my dogs to have a set up like that :thumbsup: Clare

thanks, just so you can see the inside

Last edited by a moderator:
Ours are kennelled at bedtime and when there's no-one here. The rest of the time they're indoors. We're moving house in 10 days so I'm on the hunt for kennels or partitioning panels, preferably galvanised.

Yes we are mad moving house 2 weeks before Christmas!! (w00t) Divorce is happening in the same week too.... anyone got any Valium?!! :teehee:

hellbound said:
clare Bow said:
hellbound said:
milly said:
Vicky said:
I liked Yvonne's kennels with their own little garden area, also Jackie & Colin have a lovely kennel at the bottom of their garden - V Posh!  :- "  :lol:

But knowing Yvonne, I bet the dogs spend more time in the house than down the garden :lol:

thanks Geoff and your right they still spend more time in the house, but sleep in kennel and are outside when i'm out must say best thing i ever did was have them made and well worth the money my brother in-law did them with the help of my son,

omg they look fantastic! i would love my dogs to have a set up like that :thumbsup: Clare

They look like they are made really well :thumbsup: well done. Bet that set up wasn't cheap though.

wild whippies said:
Ours are kennelled at bedtime and when there's no-one here. The rest of the time they're indoors. We're moving house in 10 days so I'm on the hunt for kennels or partitioning panels, preferably galvanised.
Yes we are mad moving house 2 weeks before Christmas!! (w00t) Divorce is happening in the same week too.... anyone got any Valium?!! :teehee:

Richie and Amanda was getting rid of some Galvanized panels will find out for you or if you have there number Jac give them a call :thumbsup:

clare Bow said:
hellbound said:
clare Bow said:
hellbound said:
milly said:
Vicky said:

They look like they are made really well :thumbsup: well done. Bet that set up wasn't cheap though.

No not cheap, (w00t) but then what is when you have dogs :b

hellbound said:
wild whippies said:

Richie and Amanda was getting rid of some Galvanized panels will find out for you or if you have there number Jac give them a call :thumbsup:

Thanks Yvonne, I haven't got they're number, could you PM it when you've got a mo? :thumbsup:

wild whippies said:
hellbound said:
wild whippies said:

Thanks Yvonne, I haven't got they're number, could you PM it when you've got a mo? :thumbsup:

p.m you jac

good luck with your move :thumbsup:

wild whippies said:

God Jac I've been wondering if/when you were moving for weeks now. I think I'm almost as excited for you as you are for the move yourself. :D (Says she who still lives at home :- " )

well we now have 5 dogs ( still) and 2 of them r in the house mickey whizz ( 8) and crackin whizz (4) but nikki (3) and rio and gem (pups) r all outside and all seem fine out there. pups never come in the house nikki comes in 2 go in porta mag. pups r evil little darling lol wud wreak havoc in the house so kennels best thing ever 4 them 2.

Well how things change, I voted "Always in the house" originally but now I'm back at Uni they're "Sometimes in and sometimes out". The first time Freya howled all evening we were out despite having 5 kennelmates and there was a mad bout of barking for an hour before we got home due to a wayward hedgehog in the garden. They seem to have settled now, and when they go out at half 6 in a morning it's like a mad dash to get the shed first and get the warmest bed :D .

just having a look thru old topics well nikki is still outside been out there since last march only time she comes in is to go in porta mag but even then she wants to go back out, lots of paper bedding and a nice fleece coat @: bedtime. rio & gem have always been out they dont come in the house @ all. cant put coats or jumpers on them @ bedtime as they chew them off they r evil lol but they can snuggle up 2 each other and plenty paper bedding in theirs too. ive been trying to leave the doors shut thru the day but the pups will stand in the run till the door is opened they r strange lol gem doesnt like a coat @ all not even in the snow but i force 1 on when walking them lol. zak and kez r wimps and in the house lol

all ours are in and evn though there creats up in most rooms they never use them but I have to say if scarlet had not started carming down she would have had to be kennled cos she was a night mare but shes getting bettre but still might put a couple of kennles up in the summer so we can go out for longer than an hour without worrying what the nutters doing

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back