The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Khabaray Hugo Boss Grand Daughter

parnew

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here is our keeper from our latest litter, Hannah

Hannah is a beautiful puppy and I wish you all the best with her

Hi All

What a promising Pup :D , Hannah is the image of Jacks Mums 1/2 sister Hillsdown Lucky Charm Khabaray or Winnie Woppet as she was known at home, whom sadly went to Rainbow bridge last year, Hannah brought a tear to my Eye, (in a good way though !)

Hope she continues to progress well

Keep the pics coming

Heather and the Khabaray Whippets

Are any of her Littermates going to show homes ? ?

Very lovely pup :wub: Sure you will have some fun with her! Would like to see more pics as she grows up :thumbsup:

she is lovely good luck with her

Hi All
What a promising Pup :D , Hannah is the image of Jacks Mums 1/2 sister Hillsdown Lucky Charm Khabaray or Winnie Woppet as she was known at home, whom sadly went to Rainbow bridge last year, Hannah brought a tear to my Eye, (in a good way though !)

Hope she continues to progress well

Keep the pics coming

Heather and the Khabaray Whippets

Are any of her Littermates going to show homes ? ?
Thanks Heather,

We have a fawn girl that is with a friend of ours and she is lovely too. I think that she will make it.

She looks like some of the Savile Row daughters here in the USA I have seen. And of course, they are also Hugo Boss grandkids.

Savile Row is #1 Whippet sire for 2008 here in the USA--quite an achievement considering he was not bred to very many bitches.

Your pup looks great and keep posting photos as she grows.

Hi Griff

Hannah looks really Lovely, best of luck with her.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back