• Not Ban

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thought i would use the poll for what it was meant for.

I am still all for the banning as i was when i originally posted, the only thing that worries me is that other bodies aren't choosing to ban them, do you still think they should be banned? Or should other bodies join with the banning?

Also i'd like to know what will the people who are all for keeping them do if the EGM goes ahead and the ruling stays, as there are also a lot of people who didn't/couldn't go to the first meeting that would vote for them to be banned!

Last edited by a moderator:
i just voted not to ban and it has'nt shown up so just you need to sort it out

i too voted not to ban,,why is it not registering??????

Well some peoples votes are showing up! Nigel can you help?

Strange. I'll have a look and see if I can spot anything....

guess what way i voted ! even though they are at this moment in time already banned by the BWRA and should stay that way for at least 12months .In the issue of the whippet news prior to the AGM it stated that it is no good complaining about the outcome of the AGM three weeks after as all the 2003 decisions would be made at this meeting and is it not strange that all those now wishing to change what was decied at the AGM are willing to attend an EGM ? regardless of cost and other comittments so the ones that attended the AGM will have twice the expence is that fair i think NOT!!!!

Nothing strange about attending an EGM, especially if it is to try and unite the whippet community again.....we are not against banning kickboards but we need all organisations to do the same else our dogs will not know what they are doing from one week to the next and injuries will still occur......

I've had a look at this and I don't see any problem.

In total at this time 13 people have 'voted' -

9 for a ban,

2 for no ban

and 2 null votes

The only thing I can think is the 2 people who say they voted for no ban pressed 'Null vote by accident'. Just to even things up a little (and to test) I voted for no ban and the vote did get registered ok.

However coming from the Pedigree world the last thing I'd want to see is kick boards - so I should have voted for a ban :( . You are all in a difficult situation though - to have some events where kick boards are allowed and others where they are not is going to cause real problems (for dogs and owners).

I'll double check on the developers forum whether anyone has experienced any problems with votes not being registered but I don't think there is any problem.

i just b rought my kickboard back from my club track,so guees you know what il be doing :D

not sure where we left our kickboard, nor at which track, suppose it will save me looking for it again ;) if the ban stands...... :( and by looking at the vote above it may just do that !!!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back