The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lambo Beagles 1st Lurcher, Terrier Family Dog & Ferret Show, 8th A

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
you're probably in bed by now but just in case, is there a water supply on site please for the campers or is it bring your own

In bed.....i wish, too much to do my love!!!!

There is water on site so no need to bring your own :)

See ya tomorrow :thumbsup:

:( Sorry I'm going to give Leia a run down helston Sunday Woody, so i won't be able to make it. :thumbsup: Hope you and all the folks have a great time and raise lot of money for what every you are doing it for. :teehee: :teehee: ;) ( I want lots of piccys Helen, especially of Berni's, Woody's and anybody else's puppies, :lol: and I don't mean the booby type. :eek: :lol:

(w00t) :teehee: (w00t) :teehee: Di

its chris here with chase really enjoyed the show was wondering what show it was a qualifier for and if you new what issue of the countrymans weekly the pictures were going in :)

its chris here with chase really enjoyed the show was wondering what show it was a qualifier for and if you new what issue of the countrymans weekly the pictures were going in :)
Helen has sent of a write up of the show to the Countryman's , don't know when it'll be published though .

The show was a Qualifier for the Welsh Valleys Working Terrier & Lurcher Club Championship (27-09-09 ) , North Wales Terrier & Lurcher Champion of Champions 2010 and the Southwest Supreme Championship 2010 .

Glad you enjoyed the show , hope to see you there next year .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back