The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lambo Beagles 1st Lurcher, Terrier Family Dog & Ferret Show

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
If anybody local to this show fancies running their dogs on the lure for a bit of practice , a few of us are meeting up on Monday nights at 7.30 . contact me on here to find out where ( field used keeps changing as the silage is cut ! )
Had somebody ring up earlier who is also coming down to try out a new tent . Has the weather in West Cornwall got a bit of a reputation ie; if it survives down here it'll survive anywhere ?!!

That was me with the new tent !! The idea is that I can get this super duper tent up & down single handed !! Have tried it in the garden, but West Cornwall might be a different ball game !!! sure there will be plenty of strong me to help....looking forward to the show.

Glad to see a show been put on in Cornwall at long last :D ,alot of effort looks to be going into it as well,will do are best to get to this one to show are support great job guys hope to see you all there. :thumbsup: And lets keep everything crossed for good weather 8)

If anybody local to this show fancies running their dogs on the lure for a bit of practice , a few of us are meeting up on Monday nights at 7.30 . contact me on here to find out where ( field used keeps changing as the silage is cut ! )
Had somebody ring up earlier who is also coming down to try out a new tent . Has the weather in West Cornwall got a bit of a reputation ie; if it survives down here it'll survive anywhere ?!!

That was me with the new tent !! The idea is that I can get this super duper tent up & down single handed !! Have tried it in the garden, but West Cornwall might be a different ball game !!! sure there will be plenty of strong me to help....looking forward to the show.
Yup , apparently the strong young men of St. Buryan Young Farmers are always willing to help with an erection !

Yup , apparently the strong young men of St. Buryan Young Farmers are always willing to help with an erection !

would that be a promise or a threat.

will there be water available for campers or is it bring yer own

looking forward to this one,it looks like there will be a few people there if so please pick a nice car park attendant as the last one scared everyone of the lurcher shows down in lovelly cornwall ;)

Yeah , there will be water on site . Got just the one standpipe at the moment but we are sorting some "cubes" so that there will be water elsewhere and hopefully a trough to dunk dogs in if it is really hot . Looking out of the window at the moment it's perhaps a little unlikely that we will need that facility !!

Our car park attendants have been practising smiling for weeks now and are undergoing intensive "helpfulness" training :D

We look forward to seeing as many of you as can make it and hope that the weekend goes well . Just got to hope the weather improves !

As far as the Buryan YFC are concerned you'll just have to come down and find out ;)

:lol: What Woody no post code for this one you know us locals can still get lost in Cornwall, especially Lands End, (w00t) Di,

:lol: :lol:

:lol: What Woody no post code for this one you know us locals can still get lost in Cornwall, especially Lands End, (w00t) Di,
yeah Di , we've had experience of you getting lost finding fields many times before !! :lol:

The postcode is TR19 6HU for all you people with them new fangled sat-nav thingies . If you've got one , make sure it's switched on when you come down the A30 over Goss Moor . They haven't updated them to take in to account the new road and they go nuts trying to direct you back to the route of the old road - very funny when the map shows you driving through a field when you're actually on a dual carriageway

yeah Di , we've had experience of you getting lost finding fields many times before !! :lol:

The postcode is TR19 6HU for all you people with them new fangled sat-nav thingies . If you've got one , make sure it's switched on when you come down the A30 over Goss Moor . They haven't updated them to take in to account the new road and they go nuts trying to direct you back to the route of the old road - very funny when the map shows you driving through a field when you're actually on a dual carriageway
:lol: Thanks Woody but i don't need to come over the goss moor, :teehee: we live in Truro, :teehee: (Now your really trying to confuse me,) :lol: not sure if we can make this one will have to ask Steve he keeps the diary, :thumbsup: Di

(w00t) Sorry Woody I just read the post properly I can see now you wasn't just replying to me, :teehee: :teehee: :lol: (I'm such a twit) :-

:lol: Thanks Woody but i don't need to come over the goss moor, :teehee: we live in Truro, :teehee: (Now your really trying to confuse me,) :lol: not sure if we can make this one will have to ask Steve he keeps the diary, :thumbsup: Di

(w00t) Sorry Woody I just read the post properly I can see now you wasn't just replying to me, :teehee: :teehee: :lol: (I'm such a twit) :-
Poor Steve , he has his work cut out keeping you organised Di !!

Hope you can make it , don't think you've seen our new "pocket rocket" Luna yet have you ? - she's smaller than Tara but with the same attitude ! Expect I'll be accused of running straight whippets now , that'll serve me right for winding you up about Skippy and Trent !!!

:lol: No haven't seen your new one, just hope it's not as fast as your speed machine Tara, :lol: Trenty will never get a look in (w00t) I know Steve as to work on the Saturday

but I'm not sure about the Sunday, anyway I know you will all have a great laugh that weekend and I hope the show goes well for you all. :thumbsup: Di

This show is sounding better by the minute, we are so p****d off we can't make it due to other commitments :rant: .

It's good to see some people making inroads to getting some shows in Cornwall again :thumbsup:

We wish you all the best and look forward to seeing the pix.

Kev &Deb.

PS Keep Berny off the Whiskey! Tell him to keep it till we meet up next lol :wacko:

This show is sounding better by the minute, we are so p****d off we can't make it due to other commitments :rant: .It's good to see some people making inroads to getting some shows in Cornwall again :thumbsup:

Kev &Deb.

PS Keep Berny off the Whiskey! Tell him to keep it till we meet up next lol :wacko:
Bernie reckons he's going to have to drink twice as much to make up for you not coming down !!

Is there any truth in the rumour that shops in the Taunton area are stocking up on Red Bull that weekend ?

This show is sounding better by the minute, we are so p****d off we can't make it due to other commitments :rant: .It's good to see some people making inroads to getting some shows in Cornwall again :thumbsup:

Kev &Deb.

Bernie reckons he's going to have to drink twice as much to make up for you not coming down !!

Is there any truth in the rumour that shops in the Taunton area are stocking up on Red Bull that weekend ?
lol lol I think missing out on the dawn chorus is probably the best idea. :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back