The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lamping Once Again With Dad

rew

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just got back in from lamping,the wind was blowing so we set of with dog and lamp again.we thought we would try some new ground and hopefully nab a couple of rabbits.the first few fields there was nothing worth running.Then we came to one field and as we lamped it we spotted a rabbit not to far from us,we slipped bramble and she started to stalk the rabbit,she got closer and closer and we thought it was going to run at any point.it didnt run and bramble grabbed hold of it and when we took it of her we noticed it had mixy.next field we lamped another rabbit but it ran away from us through a fence and into a sheep field,bramble jumped the fence and ran after her rabbit through the sheep and caught it.we were worried that bramble might leave the rabbit because of the sheep but she took no notice of them and took the rabbit well.

heres a few pics

DSCF2092.jpg

DSCF2095.jpg

DSCF2096.jpg

good hunting

rew

Carnt beat getting out on the lamp mate, it was a good night for it, i would have a been out if i didnt have to be up at an ungodly hour for work.

Fair play to Bramble for ignoring the sheep and sticking to the rabbit :thumbsup:

YIS

JS

That mixy could be exactly the kind of thing Bramble needs to get started at lifting squatters,before they move.And i would go back there a few times anyway,to try and clear those mixied rabbits up,and maybe prevent it spreading.Well done Rew. ...Billy...

thanks for the replies will be visiting there again soon.hows the pups billy,are you going to work them.

good hunting

rew

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back