The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Last Chance Mating

stace w

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Abbi -Last Chance, litter sister to master blaster(China Mo x Xspell) has finally been mated to...... Beefys (Keith Parker for those of you that dont know) little black dog (Mustard x Marrella), litter brother to Little Madame.

Pups Due 29th September. :)

Luv Stace xxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one Stacy, hope you do well with the offspring, will keep your mam and dad busy i am sure. :cheers: :luck:

:luck: :luck: brilliant little bitch till she had her accident down at devon , she had all the makings of been as good if not better than her brother, and great choice of stud dog, good luck to you all,.... :luck:

AUNTY DEBBIE :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lol thanks u 2, i think my mum is a bit nervous but we have about 40 people standing by on maternity duty :p so she should be ok

Luv Stace xxxxx

:cheers: :cheers: GO ON ABI well done

stace wot u doin about her vetran racing r u racing her or ..............

good luck anywaays luv krystal xx :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

good luck Pete Jo and Stace hope all goes well :thumbsup: excellent choice for stud :thumbsup:

Nah krys she has finished racing now i think, but then again shes not my dog so im not sure but probly not race her anymore !!!

good luck i hope every thing go's well.i hope she produces many champs :luck: :cheers:

Good Luck Stace!!

Another potential new stud dog, and what better breeding can you get than that?

any news on this mating yet, as they will be due soon i would have thought :cheers: and good luck, no panicing joanne :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back