Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Laughable

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Why do the majority of threads on here regarding hunting get closed.

Why has the lamping comp thread been closed..

Last edited by a moderator:
ill echo those words sparky, ive wondered why myself :thumbsup:

The thread was closed due to some unwarrented comments which were personal attacks having to be removed be another moderator.

i've PM'd Mally and asked how he would like to proceed with the thread.

Mark Roberts said:
The thread was closed due to some unwarrented comments which were personal attacks having to be removed be another moderator.

That would explain it then lol .. :b

Strike Whippets said:
Mark Roberts said:

i'm waiting for Mallys response as to whether he would like it re-opened or left closed and updated with info by the mods.

Mark Roberts said:
Strike Whippets said:
Mark Roberts said:

i'm waiting for Mallys response as to whether he would like it re-opened or left closed and updated with info by the mods.

That would be fine Mark i'll let you know when it wants updating :thumbsup: , thanks for that. I've been out all day ferreting....

If you could all behave yourselves, stay on topic and display basic civility to one another then i'm sure the mods would be pleased to let things flow (w00t)

sparky said:
LAMPY said:
If you could all behave yourselves, stay on topic and display basic civility to one another then i'm sure the mods would be pleased to let things flow (w00t)
Thats rich coming from you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You'll get into trouble T ... lol ...right another thread closed ...

Look. All I wish to be is the voice of reason :thumbsup: Simple as that. There must be a way forward to propel you all from this petty and banal bickering that is bedevilling these forums. Just take a step back and think of ways to please rather than irritate. In your heart of hearts, you know it makes sense. (w00t) :thumbsup:

I think you'd call this thread arguing a mods decision in public - which is against K9 rules - so I'm closing the thread, 'cos it's going nowhere - AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back