The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lawrencetown Show....the "bad Sportsmanship....

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
After having 2 cracking weekends away amongst competitive but sporting folk i was infuriated to get a few calls yetserday which brought me back to reality. :eek:

Its been well documented on here about myself and another guy having ongoing run-ins and mouthing matches. Finally weve buried the hatchets and shook hands and hopefully went back to the place we where many years ago....it seems some people arent happy with that. Comments were made to him and others which were blatant in their content and to the intention meant. ;)

Try this again at your peril....i am not about to let a few "Double agents" get away with this anymore...IT STOPS NOW !

Another issue which i feel i have to bring up....for the little of us Hard-Core Lurcher show attenders there are in Ulster how can you not congratulate showing-class or race winners instead of blatantly skipping them out and go down the winning order when you know the winners ?? I just dont understand it. :(

Coming on here and making out youve just had an orgasmic time at a show doesnt cut it with me. You cringe and your insides are soooo bitter you just cant pass on congrats to fellow lurcher folk but yet you smile and pass idle chat to them. Shame on you ! :b

As everyone knows i almost spend almost every weekend away at County Game and Country fairs throughout the whole of UK....i never see any of the nonsense that goes on here at 2-bit shows with the same 12 or so regulars..whats wrong here ??? How do we fix it ?? Again remember..WE`RE RACING MONGRELS HERE..NOT SAVING KIDS LIVES !

Can you see now why id rather spend ££££££S and go to them rather than drive round the corner and watch the "OK CORAL"

?? To be honest after what ive heard yesterday i couldnt care less if i ever went to these "lovely days out" over here ever again and honestly love it when one comes up that clashes with one away on the mainland. :sweating:

As for the stirring brigade who dont like the fact myself and my x-enemy are now friends again..too bad but dont let either of us catch you winding-it.

So in 2 weeks at Ballywalter Game fair try and do your best and be nice...even if you know youre going to win a class or a race should it be the right one for your dog..or not ;)

HUMBLE IN VICTORY GRACIOUS IN DEFEAT

......never mind smiling for the camera when inside youre guts feel like youre sucking lemons (pickled ones too)

Please admin team..dont remove or edit this as its been a long time coming and it needs to be said.

john....puzzled and bewildered at what goes on in his beloved Ulster amongst so called sporting friends

the pms will fly tonight me thinks but me doth not care

Last edited by a moderator:
[hope ballywalter goes off well with fair play to all and remembering that it is just a familly day out at the end of the and made to to be fun John it is good to see u and your sparing partner dringing from the peace cup good luck to all as the racing and showing events

Move over here John,we will all look after you.

Well,especially Deb,Val and me :wub:

Amandaxxxxx

sounds like the poop has hit the fan lol its ment to be abit of crack at these gamefairs or shows and thats the way it should be whoever wins 8)

glad youse got things sorted lads ;)

fair play to you , john, must have took a lot of balls, to shake the hand, of a good freind of the past, rebuild bridges that should'nt (have been put in place in the first place)and become freinds again, as weve said numerous times, winning is not the be all and end all (at lurcher shows)it's the taking part, meeting new and old at these days away is great craic, stories ( which i use loosely ) of our exploits of , be it racing or hunting, are allways great to hear, especially when the beer is flowing, it brings it all into perspective, were all of the same like minded people, whether we are winners or not, just being there is enough for some.

i'm glad your back on speaking terms, remember one thing though, no matter what others think, it's what you 2 think that counts, lifes too short to worry.

a t b ----- your good mate den.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back