The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Leia Having A Run Down Helston Track.

gabbitas31

Di
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here's Leia having a run down at our local whippet track, (bloody cold today) but worth it. :lol:

racingtodaynovember010.jpg

racingtodaynovember011.jpg

racingtodaynovember009.jpg

Leia warming up before her turn, thanks to lee for his help. :thumbsup:

racingtodaynovember003.jpg

Leia waiting patiently for the lure to come back.

My girl waiting in the trap for the flag to go up. :teehee:

racingtodaynovember014.jpg

Trent also waiting for his go, against leia, but poor Trenty is just too slow for leia now. :(
racingtodaynovember001.jpg

And their off., (Leia is out and gone) (w00t)

racingtodaynovember002.jpg

Sorry if the pictures are a bit blurred, blame Steve.

That's it folks..... :p Di

(w00t) Sorry i forgot this one. again very blurred, (I think his hands were cold) :- "

racingtodaynovember019.jpg

Leia looks great Diane.. & looks to be coming on well.. :thumbsup: im sure she will do great.. :thumbsup: :D

Rose :)

:thumbsup: She's a little diamond Rose, I'm so pleased with her, she's coming along in leaps and bounds, roll on next year (w00t) (can't wait to see what the pups can do) ;) Di

Glad shes coming on well di, :thumbsup:

What time does helston track start and r they there this sunday.

Joe

Shes looking absolutely brill Di, :luck: best of luck with her, hope to see her in action in the new year :thumbsup:

Great stuff Di. look forward to seeing her run next year. especially down your neck of the woods :thumbsup:

Leah is lookin good

can,t wait to c all these pups in action

all the best with her

rhonda

Nice pics, She was good to put into the trap.A good dog you got there Di & Steve.

:thumbsup: Leia looks to be on top of things,i can see a winner there :luck:

Always love to see pix of leia :wub:

She's looking good Diana :thumbsup:

Spit of her mum.Hope she can run as fast.Then you will have a goodun.

billyboy45 said:
Spit of her mum.Hope she can run as fast.Then you will have a goodun.

:thumbsup: Billy you know that when you get a new pup you have a picture in your head of what you would like the pup to turn out like, well Leia is that picture for me, that's why i am so pleased with her. ;) (she's my little ferrari) in my pack, :lol: not even Magpie my big girl can get near her now when there running. :eek: :thumbsup: Di.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back