The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Lets Play A Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
confused

Why do they call it a backside...cause its not at the side..its at the back!!!!

Bemused ..... well a square has 4 sides one may be frontside another leftside another rightside and of course the backside lol

:D

Bewildered

OK that didnt explain it at all chris...lets just leave the subject at that and I will send my remaining pills to you and il stick to the snickers

Silence

They arent happy pills...the problem is im too gun happy, get it gun happy?? oh forget it..cant please everyone i guess

pillow ... used as a sliencer for all the gun happy cwazzzzzzzzzzy peoplee out there

(w00t)

Feather

HEY!!! did you know that a coke bottle could be used as a silencer...and there can never be a golden gun becuase the heat of the gun going off would melt the gold? So the guy who made The Man With The Golden Gun LIED!!!

duster

But it was special heat resistant gold that had the bling but not the melt, GAWD dont you know nothing!!!!

:lol:

Ken Dodd

Oh please...who do you think we're talking about here...50 cent?! And I am full of useless...i mean useful information! Thank you very much

Diddy Men

ohhh 50 cent lol I took some woicked pics of him at his Gig I had photo pass and was about 5 foot away, and yes the bullet holes are real lol

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back