The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

letter in whippet news

Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone that emailed me check your email as i have replied ;) ..also to all the friends that have phoned us and help we are receiving its much appreciated and need...

mutley said:
i have read the letter in whippet news, saying i am banned, did think they would of had the descents to send me one first, another cock up, i was willing to accept a ban for the way i went about saying what i did, but now NO WAY seems some can give a positive drug test and maybe get away with it ,but myself and Dee get a ban because i said what i said ,Dee never said a word apart from to me when we got home a right tongue lashing, not for the content but the wrong time and place  for which i apologized ,so learn a lesson from this u cant speak your mind or your in trouble ,but u can get away with worse if you no what i mean ,no way am i going to lie down and let Dee be banned , for something i did...... :angry:
Nothing much ever seems to change and I don't think it ever will till the fed becomes a democratic organisation so people can,t make the rules up as they go along. How sad.

waited for this one i think ive done my penance with the hard work ive put into the fed if you tryed putting as much into the sport instead of trying to bring it down it would be better of you sad woman

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh please "stop behaving like fishwives gossiping over the fence on this site. " (w00t)

Its starting to be boring now -_-

As the tee=shirt says "been there done that ..its old news "

and if it old topics you want bring up ...well lets see :- "

I'm sure this past news will be greatly appreciated bye all its certainly a great advert for promoting whippet racing :thumbsup:

:oops: i nearly bit dont lose my temper nowadays so its not going to work keep up the hard work :thumbsup:

from someone who loves this sport :thumbsup:

quote.mariloue.

Nothing much ever seems to change and I don't think it ever will till the fed becomes a democratic organisation so people can,t make the rules up as they go along. How sad.

mariloue,youve made your bed, so go lie in it and stop borring everybody, you sad women. GET YOURSELF A LIFE

It might brighten your day up by bringing up the past but it is just getting the sport a worse name than it already has.

suzie said:
quote.mariloue.Nothing much ever seems to change and I don't think it ever will till the fed becomes a democratic organisation so people can,t make the rules up as they go along. How sad.

mariloue,youve made your bed, so go lie in it  and stop borring everybody, you sad women.  GET YOURSELF A LIFE

It might brighten your day up by bringing up the past but it is just getting the sport  a worse name than it already has.

nice one john n :oops:

plusfour said:
suzie said:
quote.mariloue.Nothing much ever seems to change and I don't think it ever will till the fed becomes a democratic organisation so people can,t make the rules up as they go along. How sad.

mariloue,youve made your bed, so go lie in it  and stop borring everybody, you sad women.  GET YOURSELF A LIFE

It might brighten your day up by bringing up the past but it is just getting the sport  a worse name than it already has.

Eeeeeeeeeh John would never of had you down as a Suzie PMSL

chris

rob67 said:
plusfour said:
suzie said:

Never had you down as a Stephen but i sometimes wonder. :p

johnnoble said:
rob67 said:
plusfour said:
suzie said:

Never had you down as a Stephen but i sometimes wonder. :p

PMSL..............nope didnt have any balls the last time I looked..................could i be a stephanie? lol

chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back