The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Liberty & Livelihood March (18th March)

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Due to the foot & mouth disease the Countryside Alliance has posponed the Liberty & livelihood March in London due to take place on the 18th March.

when the march is resceduled please try to attend and show your support for fieldsports & the Countryside.

Hi Barbara  its funny you mention about viruses being sent to pro hunt people, ive been on the net for 18 months and have never had a virus but last week after voting on a site about hunting I recieved a Kak Worm & JS Seeker virus so what you say may just be true.

so if anyone intends to vote make sure you run an anti virus programme just incase.

Hi Barbara Snow White Virus well that one wasn't named after any Anti i've ever seen, as the word soap seems to offend them.

they think the word Bath only applies to a city in England and that a shower is just somthing that happens in April?. ;)

just updated my Norton AV and in the last week there have been 174 new viruses? does this mean if we can prove the Antis are giving us all viruses that we can start Culling  them? (what a thought)

:cool:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back