The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Life With Millie

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
mum Tegan with al her family Millie is 3rd right in front of mum

P9240252.JPG

Thanks everyone for your advise about living with Millie - yesterday was a relatively quite day. Will keep you posted on her activities

Seeing as my mum has gone quite about Millie's adventures I will update you .

Millie has since enjoyed a holiday in their caravanwith no trouble at all, but then she did spend a lot af time running free with my mums jack russell Jake

Since arriving back at home Millie is up to her normal mischief . Mum still insisted she would not use a cage for her she does have baby gates in all doors as she is a child minder

Two weeks ago I had a phone call of my mum the question was.....

What size cage do I need for Millie she has chewed through an electric cablethat was pluged in at the time

She is now the owner of a cage that she uses if she has to go outand aparently Milie is quite happy to use it

She is one very lucky puppy

Don't know why mum's gone quite she says she has been on k9 but has not posted anything.

Millie sounds like George when he was a pup, infact he's nearly 2 now and he still has his moments :- " When he was a pup he chewed every pair of shoes I owned, he chewed every door frame, a couple of window frames, ripped carpet off the stairs, chewed up a whole mattress, every picture frame and chewable ornament, 5 library books, the hoover pipe, all of the collectables I got for my 21st birthday and just about EVERYTHING else that you can think of, George chewed it, no matter what I did!! My house was a shadow of it's former self...That's not to mention the time he jumped out of our first floor bedroom window and landed on the road below (amazingly wasn't hurt) and the time he put his foot in a hole whilst running at full speed and broke his leg!! Yes George's puppy years were never quiet, there was always a George related drama in the midst :lol:

Happily now though, he has calmed down immensely and his only naughty pasttime is to steal the butter from the fridge and hide it down the back of the sofa, he does this every time he gets the chance, but he will have a shock this weekend as I'm getting a new fridge which he won't be able to open YAY lol :lol:

You just have to stick the chewing phase out because it does go away eventually and you are left with a docile loving perfect pet :wub: (most of the time!)

I must be blessed in some way then :lol: cause my Whippets have never chewed anything!! :p

Even when they are out in the garden they have their bones & toys & that seems enough for them,their favourite toy is(& was the whole litter's fav) about four large milk cartons the plastic ones tied together with a piece of baler & another two smaller cartons tied at the other end they adored pulling the clattery bangy mess after themselves & it also helps them out with loud noises (they are'nt scared of any) (w00t) They also loved the huge cardboard box the new tele came in!! :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back