The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Litter Brothers

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
anne payne said:
whippetgood said:
anne payne said:
FeeFee said:
I neeeeed pictures..............  :lol:    :wub:
View attachment 54062

Hi Anne,

its me Rachel :)) my goodness that picture of the lads is so gorgeous :huggles: :huggles: glad to see you on k9, its a great site :thumbsup:

Rachel & Finbarr :)) :)) :))

Hi Rachel

Who needs e-mail when you've got K9?

Love from Anne, see you in the park or pop in any time.

will send pics in coats soon!

Anne :)) :)) :))

Yes who needs email ah??? LOLOL :))

How are the little lads today??

sending them big hugs :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

you'll find the (play) fighting gets even rougher; the worst time is likely to be when they are adolescents, from around 9-10 months old, and trying to establish dominance. But I have three dogs and their fighting is manageable, no blood spilt and I can call a halt to it; I have a friend with 3 male whippets and she also doesn't have much bother in this regard. I've heard that when bitches compete with each other it is more of a problem.

As for the talk about raw bones, I find the competition among the dogs too much! They only get small rawhide chews so I can supervise them; another friend of mine does give her two dogs bones but only when she puts them in separate crates.

Mine will happily chomp on a meaty rib each lay next to each other without any fighting. The first time I gave them to them there was a little scuffle, a good telling off and it has never happened since. They can now all enojy lovely meaty bones together :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back