The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Little Boy Blues & Scarlet O'howler

Brilliant pics! Love the one of the 2 boys running :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for your comments,

dont panic Lurcherman I only let them run when its cooler, some of the pics look like the sun is blazing but believe me the clouds were out there and it was after 5pm, also we do not over run them, all pics done in a 30minute walk and half of the journey for each of them was on leads hence them not running together :thumbsup: thanks for thinking of them though mate :)

:)

Aren't they grown up now

Scarlet looks stuning with the sun on her back :wub:

Awwww lovely pics :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: can't believe how fast scarlet has grown (w00t)

Some lovely photos there. :thumbsup:

Love the portrait of Scarlet looking proud :wub: .

Superb pics...can`t wait for my Missy to have a little run out with other whippys some day.looks an awesome spectacle :b

Only just spotted this, wow you have captured some stunning shots there :thumbsup: :wub: :wub: :wub:

jue332 said:
Only just spotted this, wow you have captured some stunning shots there  :thumbsup:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
Thanks Julie

I think it was one of those days when you are blessed with everything you point your camera at lol

:)

Finally had time to see the pics Chris. Lovely photos. Love the one of Scarlet sitting proudly and just look at her ears in the action shot. She is very photogenic isn't she.

The blue's bro's action shots are excellent. :thumbsup:

:huggles: Excellent pictures chris :thumbsup:

lovely dogs :wub:

Thanks BeeJay, Scarlet loves all attension she can get, but getting her to stay still is a trial lol she is the original miss bouncy lol As for the boys they are scrummy love them to bits :wub:

Thanks Caz :thumbsup:

:D

WOW !!!! (w00t) they really r growing

well done the pups r a real credit to u

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back