The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Long Way From Tipperary

Mark Roberts

The Ringmaster
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just had a call to say my new little girl will be arriving from Ireland next Thursday,

A Black Greyhound bitch pup/sappling (6 months old) out of Droopys Agassy x Droopys Trisha.

Lets hope she can follow in the foot steps of mum and dad. :thumbsup:

Glad to hear you got transport arranged :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing pics (or even meeting her!) Good Luck with her :luck:

Ours arrives on Saturday morning :wacko:

Who bringing yours over Dee, i'm useing Ian (£70)

but he only lives 5 mins away from me so I can pick her up from his house.

The pups never had a lead on yet as she's been loose on the farm (should be fun lol)

We had to get ours over this weekend due to the breederso we have used Michael somebody or other. Ian couldnt pick up til next week

Ians Collecting around Limerick Wednesday so i'll collect her Thursday when he gets back here.

:luck: :luck: :luck: good luck with them both :thumbsup:

Do you own racing Greyhounds then Mark??? Where do they run?

Hi mate,

Not at the moment I raced them for 15 years from being 16 year old.

A mate who breeds in Ireland always rings to offer me a pup from any litters he breeds and this litter apealed to me so i've got a bitch coming over next week.

I told him I liked this litter (or the breeding) so he ran her on for me and rang last week to see if I wanted herr now or running on till 12 months over there.

if any good she will start off on the flaps then we'll take it from there, i've always fancied taking my private trainers liscence out so that might be on the cards if she's any good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck for the future with your new additions Denise and Mark :thumbsup:

Hope you get a bit 'o' blarney luck :luck: :luck:

Hope you get a bit 'o' blarney luck
LOL theres always plenty of blarney :p :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Well best of luck and hope it all works out, ii she turns out to be any good your have to bring her for an open at Oxford.

Who trained Droopys Aggasi when he was in Ireland??? Did he get to the Irish Derby Final??

Will do mate (i'll need a RM's or assistant RM's signature on my application :thumbsup: )

Doopys Agassy's beeding ~ Doopys Agassy

Agassys Races

The Dam Droopys Trish, was runner up in the English Puppy Derby, 3rd in the English Oaks and numerous other big runs.

Mark Roberts said:
Will do mate (i'll need a RM's or assistant RM's signature on my application  :thumbsup: )
No probs, just give us a shout.

Good luck with the pup Mark ,

You remember that litter I told you about a while back ? D Corleone and a D merson bitch ? Well they are already winning on flaps and my mate is applying for a licence , Some have gone to other tracks at present as she is busy with the last litter of 6 :- " who are about 6 months or so /

Hi Jax,

I told you the Droopy's Merson litter would be something a bit special, wouldnt be suprised if 1 didnt win something major in the next year or so.

If they do go NGRC you'll have to give us the names so we can watch out for them.

My mates got a litter down by Hondo Black x Fogonthetyne, Hondo Blacks first crop are just hitting the track and are already winning on NGRC.

he could be a big stud dog in the future once a few more of his pups hit the track.

great breeding wish you all the luck in the world with her :luck:

Congrats to mark and paula, :cheers: I'm a bit slow to catch up I know :b does that mean we'll be having a few nights out at belle vue in the future :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back