The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Looking For A Soft Bed?

lpalmer

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi

I am looking for a nice soft bed for our 4 month old puppy, for the longe as a second bed . . one in each room then!

I want one that can go in the washing machine, medium size so it will still be ok when he has finished growing.

Can anyone recomend a reasonable priced place i can go? Also those snuggle beds look gorgeous. . . where do you get them from?

Have looked in FAQ but could only find collar and crate links?

Many thanks, i want our baby to be snuggled up ready for cooler weather :)

Laura

Check out the market place in the K9 talk part of this forum :thumbsup:

Hi, have a look at some of the beds that Nicky12 has made she makes them in all different sizes, colours and fabrics, I have a snuggle sack made by Nicky and the dogs love it :thumbsup: here is a picture of them in it :)

newbed8.jpg

FifeJillandIan said:
Check out the market place in the K9 talk part of this forum  :thumbsup:
How i do find that? What heading to i need to look under?

sorry. .. not sure what i am doing on the site!!! :b

FifeJillandIan said:
lpalmer said:
How i do find that?  What heading to i need to look under?sorry.  .. not sure what i am doing on the site!!! :b

Hi Laura and welcome to K9!

You need to look on "K9 Community", and then go to "The Market Place". and there you'll find loads of lovely snuggly whippety beds! and other lovely stuff :cheers:

lpalmer said:
FifeJillandIan said:
How i do find that? What heading to i need to look under?

sorry. .. not sure what i am doing on the site!!! :b

At the top of the screen you're in just now, click K9 community then if you scroll down the screen you'll see all the different parts of the forum - there's the chit chat zone, general dog related discussion, the market place etc - they're all further up on the screen than the General whippet discussion bit you're in just now - hope that makes sense! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alfyn's snuggle sacks are nice too, I got one for Monty for his first birthday :wub:

http://www.k9community.co.uk/forums/index....showtopic=35394

My other dogs are clever enough to climb inside it, but Monty is sooooo nosey he gets worried he might be missing something so normally lies on top of it :lol:

6.JPG

Agree with doris :thumbsup: - Alfyn's snuggle sacks are wonderful - here you can see Zephyr enjoying his! :huggles:

Zephyr_snuggle6_Apr07.jpg

thanks to all for the replies, so much choice!!! they all look great (w00t)

Rifle just adores his snuggle bed from Alfyn!! Wish I could get photos to download from my phone - his best pal labrador Cassie loves it too - lures him out of it with promises of a game with squeaky duck only to abandon him and pinch his bed!!!!

My two (plus kids! (w00t) ) agree, Alfyn's snuggle beds are wonderful. And they fit in the washing machine. :thumbsup:

hide.jpg

My dogs actually huff when it goes in the washing machine, they love it so much! :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back