The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Looking to Adpot Looking for a whippet.

Misslara

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all we are looking for a Whippet to join our family after the loss of our little girl this year.

Would prefer a younger dog we do have a little toy poodle who's missing a friend

We are in Worcester.

The only thing I can suggest is contacting the Whippet rescues, I am glad to say that considering the numbers bred each year the numbers turning up requiring a re home is small. Good luck with your search.

I was looking for a companion whippet for my boy last year and I wanted to rehome rather than get a pup. I contacted the breeders and the whippet club secretary for my area and explained the situation and was put in touch with a few possibilities. There were 2 breeders who had dogs they wanted to rehome (one was returned as a pup from whoever had bought the dog and another wasn't "show standard" so they wanted a pet home for him. In the end I actually found my little Dolly on a whippet facebook group where I had also posted my request. You may already have another dog but if not I hope this is helpful

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back