The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Looking For Another Whippet

xEmiliex

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi i'm looking for another whippet to join my 8 1/2yr old whippet cross poppie & my 2yr old whippet lily if you read my posts before you will know ive had alot of problems with lily she suffers with anxiety inc chewing,ripping up things,mess on floor etc when left ive shown my dedication to lily ive coped through two pregnancies having three children under three etc and finaly lily has started to become alot calmer we have just moved to a large three bedroom house with a big garden and i feel its time to add to my love of whippets lily has had alot of training shes still abit crazy but shes a changed dog she now has 1 + hour walk to and from my daughters school twice a day inc two runs on two diffirent greens both inclosed anyway we can offer a lovely home with large inclosed garden with 6ft fence all around lots of walks and loads of love to another whippet i'm not realy looking for a puppy not that i wouldnt consider one but id like a older female even a rescue whippet must be good with children and other animals im in no rush to find one papers etc dont bother me as loving pet home love emilie

in portsmouth

Good luck in your seach...Im sure the perect whippet will soon come along... :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

good luck emily!!! please give the very naughty little girl a kiss from us!!! glad you have perservered with her , you must be wiped at times but she is very worth it!! please could you send your details again via pm as the number i have for you doesnt work :thumbsup: im sure if you add your name to a list of rescues staing you would be willing to tke on a rescue then something will come up that is right for you and your family, have you tried some of the lurcher rescues , also the irish rescues often help travel dogs over if you pass the checks etc , well done for choosing a rescue :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back